Hilton Palacio del Rio
$150
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$1,629
JW Marriott
$251
$215
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$149
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$153
$153
Hotels.com
$249
3,137 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe rivervalet parkingself parkroom servicelobby barper daytwo blocksvalet servicerivercenter malleasy accesspilarbalconyelevatorfloorriverwalkalamo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Well, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Good location from the Alamo and the Riverwalk is an excellent mix of stores and vegetation. The valet service to the rooms is great. Very helpful, very nice and they are knowlegable and have tips to help you with restaurants, etc. The vehicle valet service sucks. I paid 39 bucks a nite to have my vehicle safely stowed away and it sat in front of the hotel for 3 days and 2 nites. Totally unacceptable. I felt like I pissed away almost 80 bucks.

Room Tip: Ride a bicycle so you can keep it in your room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
BGSanAntonio, Director of Sales at Hilton Palacio del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the positive comments about our location and interaction with the concierge staff. I do apologize for the vehicle valet experience. I will share your concerns with the Front Drive team as we evaluate our procedures. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to having you back again.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

At check in it took about 25 minutes because only one person was working the front. Once I got to the room there was no complimentary water per diamond request. I had booked a king room online. They said all they had were doubles because they were full. No discount for the double room. Theroom was small for typical Hilton's I stay in. I was to stay in the hotel for 4 days but cut it short to 1 day and switched to another hotel. The valet service was really slow. They say to call down 30minutes before you need your car. That is a true statement as I forgot and it took over 30minutes. For a 39.00 parking fee per night. No thanks.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for being a loyal Diamond member and staying with us recently. I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations and we were unable to deliver on the confirmed room type requested. We will be sharing your comments with the rest of the team to help us improve. We hope to have a second chance to regain your trust the next time you visit San Antonio.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I don't usually write reviews but I recieved such awesome service from this bartender named Charlie I felt it was the least I could do! Went with a friend during our stay and she really made the night a memorable one with great drinks, good service and fun conversation! There is no doubt about it, when I stay in San Antonio I'm staying here everytime when I want to be taken care of. Thank you Charlie!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Four girlfriends 'ran away' to the Hilton and truly were treated like royalty. BEST location in San Antonio-right on the Riverwalk, best restaurant /bar on the river level, and easy access to everywhere! We had to move rooms due to a plumbing problem but they truly overcompensated us for the small inconvenience! Beautifully updated and the concierge was so helpful! THE BEST PART OF OUR TRIP WAS DEAR LOGAN-A MANAGER! who took as good of care of us as he would HIS Mother! Hats off to Logan, Hats off to the Hilton Palacio del Rio! We WILL return!!! Thanks so much!

Room Tip: Splurge and spend alittle more and have a room overlooking the river! It's spectacular!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Location is nice. Very close to The Alamo and directly on the river walk. The rooms were very nice and the balcony was a nice touch. The elevators are weird as you select the floor prior to boarding the elevator. The only negative is the valet service and it is a HUGE negative....enough to keep me from coming back. $40/day is outrageous...it's cheaper to park in NYC. On top of that plan on waiting a minimum of 30 minutes for your vehicle (this is actually written on your valet card, right next to the outrageous price). Valet service shouldn't be something you even remember but in this case it's not only something to remember but a deterrent for returning.

• Stayed: March 2013
BGSanAntonio, Director of Sales at Hilton Palacio del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your positive comments about our rooms and location. I am sorry your valet experience did not meet your expectations. We will discuss your comments with the management team as we evaluate future pricing. Thank you again for your feedback.