“RUDE AND UNGRATEFUL”

Ranked #319 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
texas
“RUDE AND UNGRATEFUL”
Reviewed October 26, 2007

We did not actually stay at MI CASA in San Antonio The man working the front desk that night was so rude not only to my husband but to the people in front of us that they asked for their money back and left. He was so rude and the way he spoke to my husband we told him we do not have to stay here either we can find another motel and we left too. When we went down the street to motel 6 there were several other customers there complaining about MI CASA INNS also that had left. We visit SAN ANTONIO quite often but will never go back there and will be sure to tell everyone else about our expericene. Even if you dont post this I just wanted someone to know about the man at the desk and how rude he is and how bad he made us feel, he is not someone who should be working with the public.

Stayed October 2007
4 Thank candie3

san antonio, tx
Reviewed February 19, 2007

i am an older womwn who had to find a place to stay while i sold my home. ended up staying 9 months and make a lot of friends i will remember the rest of my life. you get what you pay for and i really believe the bad reviews came from people who were kicked out for not being the kind of guest people want staying next to them. i found my room to be clean, the help friendly and very helpful. If I ever find the need to stay in a motel again, you can bet i will go back to the Mi Casa.

• Liked — the owners were so helpful in my time of need.
  • Disliked — some of the guest but they were soon asked to leave.
  • Stayed March 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank happyguest4
Texas
Reviewed August 28, 2006

If you like :
Non smoking rooms that smell like old ash trays
Sheets that don't fit the bed
Stains on the carpeting
Holes in the ceiling
No Soap, Waste basket or TV remote
Lights that don't work.
Inhospitable hosts
And bogus charges on your credit cards after your stay
Expensive rooms-$60 for a rat hole
This place is for you!
We will Never go there again!

• Liked — NOTHING!
  • Disliked — Everything. Horrible place!
  • Tips/Secrets — Avoid this place!
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
5 Thank Meow13
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed August 5, 2005

I stayed at this hotel when I was in town for a seminar. It was actually listed on the seminar information as a recommended place to stay. The only thing I can figure is that whoever recommended it was somehow related to the owner or getting a kick-back of some sort. It's basically a trucker-type hotel, filled with cobwebs, piles of dirt in the corners of the room and scary stains on the carpet (blood maybe?) The shower door leaked water onto the floor, and when I mopped it up with a towel, the towel was black! Probably the cleanest that floor had been ever. I am a female and was travelling alone; I felt very unsafe (people hanging out in the parking lot, flimsy door).

Stayed February 2004
Days Inn San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North
Best Western Garden Inn
Best Western Garden Inn
#99 of 355 in San Antonio

Been to Mi Casa Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!