Americas Best Value Inn Riverwalk Downtown/Market Square
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
Hotels.com
$240
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Ah well...I couldn't afford a Hyatt accommodation during this trip so I guess I got what paid for: a room that I had to spray with Lysol.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank J H
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Dont stay here at all ... i walked into my room and smelled horrible. I cant believe they would even consider this to even be worth 70 dollars a night. My family and I wouldnt even walk on the carpet without wearing our shoes. The beds were falling apart boing in the middle. A/C does not work. The bathroom is absolutely horrific.. Mildew all in the shower no washclothes or and towles. Not to mention anytime you wanna chamge the TV channel you have to get up and change it yourself because.they have no remotes.. NEVER will i stay here again..

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank sayyturn
A TripAdvisor Member
McAllen, Texas, USA
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I stayed 2 nights and they never vaccumed the carpet, if you need soap or shampoo
You need to go all the way to the reception desk and
During the night, I don't think so we had to buy our shampoo
At the store the services is bad. The mattresses are
Very old.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

The air conditioner did not work. When it was reported, the desk clerk rudeand acted like I did not know what I was talking about. Room was not cleaned well for second night stay. And the breakfast advertised a joke. The bed sounded like ie was breaking whenever you moved. Tv controller falling apart and held together with tape.

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank DeAnn14
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I had a room with two beds; each bed was lumpy and bumpy! I awoke the next morning with a backache. I tried another room with the same type of beds...lumpy and bumpy again. they need to invest in some new firm beds.
When I checked out I noticed on my bill a charge of $1.50 + tax per day for the room safe. I was not notified of this charge beforehand. And there is no notice in the room about a charge for it. I told the front desk that I did not use the safe and they removed the charge from bill. They gave me cash back.
The washcloth in the room had a red stain on it. The maid gave me a better one. Oh, and the refirgerator did not work. Even when I turned on the knob in the back of the frig, it still did not run; yes, the plug was in.

Room Tip: Ask for a room upstairs; those beds are a little newer.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo