DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport
$150
$268
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$1,629
JW Marriott
$251
$215
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$149
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
Travelocity
1,236 results
All reviewsdouble treesan antonio airportnorthstar mallthe north star mallwarm cookiesshuttle servicevery nice hotelfront desk staffupon checkbusiness tripeasy accessconferencefreewaycheckindowntowntexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2014

All was good except this room was by a service elevator or some other machinery that hummed all night. Rest of the hotel was nice and the stay was good overall. Probably should have asked to change rooms, but by didn't notice it until was settled and back from dinner.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kym M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Hello Lee H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. Feedback such as yours assists us with continually improving our hotel.

Overall we are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with the exception of the noises you heard. I am sorry that happened while you stayed with us and please be assured we will follow up on this issue. If you can think of anything additional we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable, please either email or call me at my contact information below. Your opinions matter and I want to hear your feedback.

Thank you again for your review and we do hope to see you again the next time you come to San Antonio.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great in all regards fro me. I would definitely use this hotel again. Really close to the airport too. Shuttle service comes in handy for getting around. Don't know why Trip Advisor insists on 200 characters for this section though as I have said all I need to know. Feel free to book here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kym M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Hello Carl W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay and we are happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us. The team will feel wonderful with your nice comments. If there was anything additional we could have done to make your stay even more enjoyable, please either email or call me at my contact information below. We value your opinions and I always want to hear feedback on our hotel.

Thank you once again for your review and we do look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you need accommodations.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The Doubletree is by far head and shoulders above other hotels in it's price range. The entire staff was extremely professional and helpful. I strongly recommend Doubletree by Hilton if you want a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Hello Fleming M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor regarding your reunion that we hosted. We appreciate your feedback.

It was such an honor to have the reunion be hosted at our hotel, thank you for choosing us! The team will be thrilled to read about their professionalism and helpfulness. If there is anything additional we could have done to make your reunion even more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to either email or call me at my contact information below. I always want to hear feedback on our hotel.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Enjoyed a one night stay at this hotel. Courtyard is nice and airy. The screen covering the top of the buildings keeps birds and their mess out of the pool and tables. Very nice and friendly staff. Quiet rooms and comfy beds.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kym M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Hello 301pamelaw,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

The team will be excited to read the very nice comments you made about them and the hotel. We appreciate your kindness. If you can think of anything additional we could have done to make your stay even more enjoyable, please either email or call me at my contact information below. I want to hear your feedback.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon when you come to San Antonio.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Doubletree on business for two nights and found it to be a very good choice for the area. The hotel was very clean upon entering. The parking lot was a bit tight, but I was able to find a place without much trouble. The staff was very friendly upon check-in. The aesthetics keep with the Spanish theme of San Antonio. The room was clean, well appointed, and efficient, but not particularly spacious. I found it to be plenty for me though. The breakfast was very good, with plenty of choices and an attentive staff. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and will be back.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Kym M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Hello cwils99,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback that will be shared with our team.

Overall the team will be very happy to see your nice comments on our hotel. Thank you for your kindness. Their hard work to be consistent in hotel excellence is something they work on daily and they will be happy you noticed their efforts. If you can think of anything additional we could have done to make your stay even more enjoyable, please either email or call me at my contact information below. I want to hear your feedback.