1,237 results
All reviews double tree shuttle service warm cookies the river walk free shuttle market square front desk staff riverwalk area business trip convention center freeway sa alamo texas conference
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I didn’t even mean to pick this hotel & I hate I had to stay. Bed were to small for 2 people. Employees were rude. Breakfast was poor quality. Why can’t any one find good fruit?!?! I can say it was clean. But that’s the only thing nice I can say.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

This DoubleTree is smaller than some, but the layout it great for gatherings. The staff sets this place apart. Every person we encountered was courteous, friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way to learn our names, anticipate our needs and did everything possible to ensure that our family reunion was successful.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I don’t know where to start this is how bad it went. You would think that by being Doubletree Hotel it would be great, well that was wrong. I called reservations to get my reservations in order I got hung up 2 by the 3rd time I was already frustrated because I just want to get my prices correct before I showed up. Well that didn’t happened, when I get to the hotel I tell the front desk my issue with reservations customer service she then told me that “it wasn’t her problem it has nothing to do with her”. Ok I ignored it no problem and (she was the front desk leader) I get to the room the smell was bad, restroom was dirty hair and toilet paper on the floor and walls, the bed very uncomfortable, ac not cooling I was sweating the whole night. The next morning before checking out my daughter ask to get a coffee sure no problem we go down get a Starbucks and the lady also with an attitude she also told me that the ac has been broken for months now and they still no fix..

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2018

2nd time staying here. Rooms are clean and well taken care of. They a nice pool area and gym. Starbucks and bar downstairs. Best thing is they have a shuttle service to drop you off at locations in downtown so you dont have to drive or walk much. Just keep the number and they will pick you up too.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I had a bad knee which made it difficult to walk. When i checked in i was told every thing fine, i had 2 rooms, one on advance payment and other in points and payment. After 15 min of checking in i get a call from the front desk to tell me my cc was declined. I had to head downstairs with my pain to find out she didn't check the cc and she was using an old card in my profile. I had my mother and 2 kids, i know as a Gold member i get one free breakfast and one additional, i asked her if since she had made me walk way down, if i could have 2 more, she said no. I mentioned that i was not going to leave a positive experience, she replied

Date of stay: July 2018