San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$238
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
$176
$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
Hotwire.com
1,681 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe concierge loungethe river walkconference hotellarge hotelcorner roomlobby barper dayattending a conferencehigh floorself parkingfront desk staffeasy accessbusiness tripriverwalk areaalamovalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I attended our industry's annual meeting in March 2014. I found the facility to be very well maintained, comfortable rooms, friendly service, and conveniently located just a few blocks from the river walk.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

For a big conference hotel, its standard of decor was very high. Room was of a normal size if anything slightly larger than normal- not a dolls house- and i didn't pay $300 per night.
Everything went smoothly, and very handy for conference centre. parked in the underground car park located at front entrance so no hassle their - parking was $25 /day. If you stay in Marriotts then one to recommend.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I was recently at a conference and stayed at the Marriott. The hotel was full and the service impeccable. Even though there was a line at check-in, it moved quickly with concierges making sure we were taken care of during the process. Great location, very nice pool and gym facilities. Room was clean ... Although I did not have much of a view, housekeeping did a great job.

The last day I was a bit under the weather and I received excellent attention. During the conference, service was impeccable, timely and very well organized with logistics. Would recommend. Located near restaurants, river walk, and the Alamo.

Room Tip: Ask for higher level hand full view
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Patrick M, Manager at San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely review. Our goal is to provide the best guest experience possible and I appreciate you letting everyone know we delivered! Please come again soon; our staff looks forward to hosting you brilliantly the next time you are in San Antonio. All the best,

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Alright let me start off by saying looks can be decieving. From the outside and even inside. But once you get to the hallway of the floor it is a whole different story. Once I walked out of the elevator I immediately felt like I was in a dollhouse it was so small. And the carpet has got to be one of the most butt ugly carpets ever. And then the room, the room was atill very small but the beds were very nice and so was the view. The bathroom was also nice. But the prices were unreasenably high. Three hundred and something dollars to stay in this piece of crap room! No thanks. And then to rent a movie is freaking 20 bucks! Are you serious! And then when we were checking out we got our luggage cart the bellman stopped me and my dad saying that a bellman will come to our room to assist us. My dad said that we didnt need help then the guy said that they dont allow that because "they dont come back" sure the guy just wants a 20 dollar tip. Overall it was an ok experience just I expected more.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Patrick M, Manager at San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear coolguy658,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I’m very sorry to know that you found the hotel so disappointing. We work very hard to be the best possible host to everyone, it truly is disappointing to know you were so displeased. As for the luggage carts, sometimes they can be hard to maneuver which is why we like only the bellmen to use. Again, please accept our sincere apologies for your experience.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter hotel was a beautiful hotel and perfectly placed in the center of fun. Valet parking was convenient and because of the location of the hotel, I did not need my car again until 3 days later when we were ready to check out of the hotel. The rooms were nice, clean, up to date and the beds were super cozy. Our view of San Antonio was great. We were able to walk down the Riverwalk and have dinner at nice places and shop at the Rivercenter mall. The Alamodome was conveniently an easy walk to and from the hotel. We were able to visit the Alamo also. Great place to stay in San Antonio!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends