San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
$239
$289
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
$223
$215
$219
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$239
1,695 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe concierge loungethe river walkconference hotellarge hotelcorner roomlobby barper dayattending a conferencehigh floorself parkingfront desk staffeasy accessbusiness tripriverwalk areaalamovalet
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I was in San Antonio for a conference, and chose to stay at the Marriott Rivercenter rather than the conference hotel. This property is a high rise, and is a beautiful hotel. Rooms are well appointed, updated, and comfortable. The hotel is adjacent to the Rivercenter mall and the Riverwalk. Only a few blocks from the Alamo and many of the touristy things that San Antonio has to offer. Lots of restaurants close by, and in the heart of everything you need.

2  Thank StevenVA
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Multiple rooms on different floors had no cold water from the sink. Also multiple rooms couldn't get ABC or NBC.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for 5 days, 4 nights. I had a great view of the city from my room. The room was clean, tastefully decorated and current. The bed was so comfortable I couldn't wait to go to bed at night (and I hated to get up in the morning). I wish my bed at home was as confortable! The conference rooms and public restrooms were always clean and free of clutter. The meals catered by the hotel were excellent as well. My only complaint was that the conference rooms were freezing despite wearing layers. The staff were never able to improve on this even though comments were made the first day.

1  Thank CandV79
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Good hotel. Expensive but you get what you pay for. Great location. Beautiful lobby

• Stayed: November 2010
1  Thank Arismendez25
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We liked the location and easy access to great restaurant and walks on the Riverwalk, easy access to the Alamo. The meeting room facilities were fine and the hotel rooms were very comfortable with good wifi access. Also liked the convenience of free washer and dryers and a good fitness center. We were a little surprised that our room was not ready when we arrived at 3 p.m. as this is a major conference hotel and we often noticed long lines around check in time. If going for business this is a fine place. We liked being able to rent a rental car (Hertz) on site and return it to the airport. My husband was attending a conference, I was the spouse on vacation. I loved San Antonio.

2  Thank rshoregon