San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$143
Hotel Contessa
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$119
$289
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$188
$143
$90
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$199
Hyatt.com
1,390 results
All reviewsconvention centergreat locationthe concierge loungethe river walkbalcony roomrivercenter mallhigh floorvalet parkingdirectly across the streetdirect accessattending a conferenceself parkstreet noisebusiness triphotel restaurantper dayriverwalk
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

While in town for an Air Force graduation, we stayed in this hotel. Our room was quite large with a balcony overlooking the riverwalk. Unfortunately, it was also right next to the elevators. This didn't affect us too much as we were exhausted each night. My husband and I loved the bed and pillows! We also appreciated the thoughtful room service. I used the gym several times and it was quite busy each morning, but I was able to use the equipment without problem (I also loved the eucalyptus chilled towels in the gym).

Stayed: September 2013
Patrick M, Manager at San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for posting your review. I’m glad to know you and your husband enjoyed your stay. Our rooms certainly do offer a great view of the beautiful River Walk. I’m also glad you liked the nice touch to our gym towels. We look forward to being of service to you the next time you are in San Antonio.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Picked this hotel because it is across the street from the convention center and assumed that my needs would be met by a Marriott at this price. Wrong! The beds were comfortable and the room was clean, but the room was very shabby with worn carpet. That wouldn't have bothered me so much, but there was no refrigerator and the ice machine on my floor was not working. The food here is priced beyond believability.The restaurant is not open in the evening, and the desk clerk suggested that to find a restaurant I would have to walk to the Mariott Rivercenter. Never mind that it was pouring rain.I finally settled on a vegetarian pizza from room service which cost $25 with the service charge and delivery fee. Wifi should be free in the rooms. I would not stay here again. There are several other hotels much better within walking distance of the convention center.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Patrick M, Manager at San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for posting your review. I’m sorry to hear you did not enjoy your recent stay. We will be undergoing a rooms renovation in the near future which will feature a more modern product. I hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Very nice room, clean and fresh. Room service was fast and the food was hot, restaurant was wonderful - great service and food, beautiful view of the Riverwalk. Elevators are slow if you stay on the upper floors but overall outstanding.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your lovely review. Glad you were able to stay in one of our balcony rooms with the fabulous views of the River Walk. And thank you for sharing with everyone the great service you received. All the best.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I were in San Antonio in August for a convention. Luckily the host hotel was the Marriott Riverwalk. Very convenient to everything on the River, a short walk to the convention center and attached to the Mall! I could shop and relax while my husband went to meetings. In the evening we tried several restaurants on the river but actually enjoyed the Mexican food at Rosario's which is on Alamo Street. Of course we had a ball at Durty Nellies on the River. The Marriott is a great place to stay if you want to be in the center of things. Very helpful employees, great service, good food and fantastic beds.

Room Tip: We had a room off to the side with a view of the Riverwalk. Very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Patrick M, Manager at San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Oh so many choices to eat on the River Walk, Rosario’s is definitely a favorite of the locals as well. I’m glad to know we offered great service during your stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future to be of service to you.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We have stayed here previously and are big Marriott fans. The hotel is nice and, as always, Marriott beds are the most comfortable ever! The bathroom vanity definitely needs more lighting but overall everything was very clean and comfortable.

The location is great. We had a room on the 23rd floor overlooking the Riverwalk. Across the street is the Rivercenter Mall and the Marriott Rivercenter. If you have a choice, stay at the Riverwalk. A quick elevator ride and a few steps down and you're strolling the Riverwalk. It's especially fun around Christmas with lights everywhere and carolers on the barges.

We ate at Rita's which was disappointing. The food wasn't passable but the service was definitely not good. We got our food and didn't see the server again until we found someone to track her down. Missing food, no drink refills, no smiles....until we were presented with the bill. We saw our first smile then.

What makes this Marriott stand out is the staff. Everyone is so friendly and works so hard to accommodate everyone's wants and needs. They will remedy any issue, minor or major, with a smile and a quick resolution. It is so rare these days to see this type of service and it is much appreciated. We will return!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor facing the Riverwalk.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Our staff indeed works hard to accommodate everyone’s needs and wants, it’s our way of hosting you brilliantly. It will be our pleasure to host you brilliantly on your next visit, so please come again soon.