La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Rittiman Rd
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$81
$53
$180
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$189
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
$289
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
$239
$219
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$239
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtstayed one nightenjoyed our staya great stayihpetsaccommodationsfreewaydowntown
A TripAdvisor Member
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 3, 2013

A nice clean remodeled hotel. Very Comfortable! Good location when attending the AT&T Center. Nice breakfast Front Desk people very are very nice. Nice interior design. Beds are very comfortable. Nice sheets and comforter. Good Pillows also.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A La Quinta traveler
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Reviewed June 23, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We paid 165 bucks to stay here and it just was not worth it. It was a nice property but our room was right next to the pool so it made the carpets inside our room damp and yucky feeling. I had to wear my flip flops the entire time. Then, we couldn't even eat any of the breakfast because it was so crowded so we just said forget it. The front desk staff at check in and check out were both very nice. It just wasn't worth the price--but this was one of the cheapest hotels we found in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Unfamiliar with SA I chose this LQ for the location and that was the highlight. I was able to get around the city with relative ease which was a bonus because I didn't want to stay around the hotel any longer than required. The dog bowl on the bathroom floor spilled so when I went to wipe it up, what a surprise to see a darkened tissue with much long hair attached. The carpet was stained so was happy to have brought along flipflops. Notifying the front desk that I was unable to log on the web, I was told that the only person able to reset it wouldn't be in until 8:15 am. I am a loyal LQ guest but not at this location again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Our stay was very satisfactory in general terms. I recommend it.
We wanted something good located with an easy highway that would connect us to fast to the airport, to the city center, to the Northstar Mall (close to the airport) and of course the San Marcos Malls that are right in the direction of the 35th north where the hotel is located.

Good and varied breakfast for a good morning fuel: Some fruit, yogurt, cereal, milk, bread, toast, great fresh waffles, juice, coffee, tea, hard-boiled eggs. :-)

The two single bedroom was good, but would have liked the bathroom a little more cleaner.
As well the window locks were old, dirty and didn’t work as well to open up the window. Since our arrival, it seemed that the room didn’t get very much ventilation so the smell was a little ‘enclosed’ and strange at the beginning.

BUT these little details should not hold you down. Especially if you’re looking for something –only to sleep, rest at night and have a good energy breakfast in the morning- deal.
+ You have parking, good WiFi reception, TV & very nice people that are there to help you out.
I'd would come back easily and enjoy another stay there.

*Just remember: You do need a car to move along (as most of everything in San Antonio).*

Room Tip: Good: Location, breakfast, comfortable beds, HD TV, parking and very good hospitality. Not so good: The bathroom, the windows & the smell. Location: Very close to most main things to do in San Antonio.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple