“Excellent value and service. Facilities very adequate” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Rittiman Rd

La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Rittiman Rd
Ranked #181 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Parker, Colorado
“Excellent value and service. Facilities very adequate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I stayed in this hotel on Sunday night and a 5 star resort on Monday-Wed. This place has everything you need and is convenient and affordable, The 5 star has everything you might want and has extra charges on everything but the room itself.
A business paid for the resort, I paid for the inn. I would use this inn unless someone with a big advertising budget paid for the resort.
The number of plug ins and convenience for my high electronics requirements were better served by the La Quinta.
I would probably choose this hotel or the one off of I 10 whn I stay in SA again

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a quiet room. They do have some that are closer to the freeway, and train nois...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
      Location
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Mazatlan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

The accomodations were close to an expressway for easy access to the rest of the city. The building was old but well maintained. Most importantly the staff was superb and the beds very comfortable. I would recommend it to any traveler

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

We've stayed at La Quinta's before and they're not typically like this. First off, this is a motel. Your hotel room door faces the parking lot. As a female, I did not feel safe. The neighborhood is sketchy, it's noisy and I could hardly sleep.

The bathroom was moldy and not bathtub was scary. Seriously, I thought twice about taking a shower. The front desk girl was really friendly and nice.

However will never stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank JonaVSeattle
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

Went to a family gathering in San Antonio for the weekend and we didn't want to leave out pet with anyone. if you're like us, out pet IS family, so he usually will travel with us on short trips. La Quinta hotels are very clean, great service, and best of all, PETS ALLOWED!!! We had a blast hanging out with our family and it was a great comfort for my wife and kids knowing out pet was able to travel with us. I'll only stay at La Quinta!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Rochester Hills, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

This hotel was more like a "motel" with the entrances exposed to the outdoors. We had people yelling to someone in the parking lot at midnight and later. I didn't realize there was a train on the other side of the street, so consequently the horn kept us awake on and off during the night.
Aside from some peeling paint on the walls in the bathroom (due to dampness I think), the staff was friendly and very helpful, the beds were extremely comfortable and the amenities for a AAA, 2-star hotel were better than expected.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Bastrop, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

This motel room was dirty all around. Hair was in the bathtub and sheets and the room smelled musty and old. Didn't feel very safe at all since there was a crack head staring at us while we swam during the evening and the cops always around.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank MEB1984
Fort Worth Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was not the best La Quinta we have stayed at , but the room was clean and seemed to have been remodeled within a few years. There wasn't much to their continental breakfast other then the make your own waffles. You are located in an industrial area of San Antonio and about 15 minutes from downtown.

Room Tip: Go to La Quinta website for best price
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business