La Quinta Inn San Antonio Vance Jackson
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanan older propertycontinental breakfastclose to downtownconvenient locationeasy accessstay there againfront desk clerksix flagsgreat place to stayexcellent staybusiness tripwalmartfreewaycerealpetslinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Staff was great, room was not the cleanest, found some silverfish on the walls which I quickly killed - but that's probably because it's a motel and they come in from the outside.
Slept great though.
Breakfast was nothing special in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Phil B
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Staff was super friendly and helpful. We arrived late, and when I walked in the door, they guessed who I was by name. I did not even have to sign anything, they just directed me to my room. Next morning after a good sleep, when I walked into the breakfast room well after breakfast hours, the lady "Chrystal" was so helpful getting my wife and I some breakfast that I had to slow her down.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rendahl
A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, Texas, USA
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This place was great! From the moment I arrived to my check out everything went well. I would highly recommend this hotel to others and will stay again if I need to in that area.The price was right and there is a Starbucks within walking/sight distance of the hotel if you don't want to partake in their FREE coffee and bagels/cereal/toast. I loved the fact that it had free internet access so I could check my email and find things on the net I needed. It was clean, appealing and the staff nice.At first, after reading a couple of reviews on yelp, I was a little skeptical, but I have learned that some people just find the worst in ANY situation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 7, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My girlfiend and I stayed at this hotel over labor day weekend. It was not a nice hotel by all means.. the power kept going out which made the rooms really hot. The carpets were gross and the Tv didnt have a lot of channels. The shower head was also too short for me, im 5ft8 and had to do squats to wash my hair. My girlfriend woke up with bites all over her, we didnt see any bugs but something had to have bit her in the night. I was kind of embarrassed that I picked such a dingy cheap motel... Will not stay here next time. It ruint the mood of our trip as we dreaded coming home each night..

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple