La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Toepperwein
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$189
$373
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$143
$134
$239
$434
$289
JW Marriott
$219
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$239
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnew braunfelsroom was cleanwould stay here againgreat place to staypetstexas
A TripAdvisor Member
Odessa, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The stay was very good the bed and pillows was very comfortable I slept very well after driving from West Texas and walking all day in San Antonio and felt very well rested each night the next morning, we stayed 2 nights. I would tell my friends to stay in this motel when they go to San Antonio.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Every year I travel with a group and we stay here. The price is always good, particularly if you get the large family rooms with 3 beds plus a sleeper. The location is very convenient and the breakfast is included. This year I was pleasantly surprised to find it had been renovated. The room we had was very nice, with an all new interior. And of course, who doesn't love Texas waffles!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had to share my stay so quick to update your vacation time To stay We were check in June 21,2013 with great very friendly staff name Vincent he got my reservation and my member point return and all was done for check in, Wish others had very courtersy friendly people like this gentleman. My room was the family room was big very clean nice Room and place to stay we need it extra blankets no wait, no hassle, were braught to our room quick service thanks Vincent. Next night June 23,2013 we got check in 2 rooms double bed excellent clean we enjoy'd our stay we will come back to this place and very close distance to SPLASHTOWN AND VERY COMFY CLEAN BEDS. THE EVERETT FAMILY SAN DIEGO TEXAS !

Room Tip: Family rooms North Side 3rd floor were excellent Quiet Rooms A/C Excellent... Double Beds were clean A/C Excellent Enjoy our Stay Toepperwine
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Euless, Texas, USA
Reviewed June 3, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I called as soon as we checked into our room letting the front desk know our toilet had mold in it and the tub was dirty. Housekeeping came but only moved the shower curtin and gave us new soap. We were only staying one night so just sucked it up but never again!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family