“Great Location”

La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
Ranked #53 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I stayed here for whilst at a convention in San Antonio. The hotel was located just a couple of minutes walking distance from the convention center. Close to riverwalk and downtown

Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Rooms were clean, beds and sheets super clean comfortable. Staff were very polite and attentive.

Will return if ever back to San Antonio.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had a business meeting at this Hotel and stayed for 3 nights. I have not stayed at many La Quinta Inns and when I found out we were staying there, well, I wanted to stay on the Riverfront. The hotel was picked because they gave us a very good price.

To my surprise, the hotel was great. Check in was quick and they were very nice. My room was very clean and comfortable. It had a frig, microwave and high definition TV. My room was on the top floor. The view was not much. It was overlooking the freeway. NOTE: The freeway is close to this hotel but I did not hear any noise from it.

The RiverWalk was a very short, enjoyable walk from this hotel. It was no any trouble at all. We walked to the RiverWalk for lunch and dinner each day.

They have a bar in the Hotel and the bartenders were fantastic. They really seemed to enjoy their jobs.

Breakfast every morning for free. Waffles seem to be the big item. There is a pool and whirl pool. The pool always seems to always be in the shade with the height of the building next to it.

NOTE: I did not have a car but some people said that parking was expensive. You have to pay to park.

If you are looking for a reasonable priced hotel that is clean and comfortable with great service and a very short walk to the RiverWalk, try this hotel, you will be pleased.

NOTE: There were a lot of Military Men and Woman staying at this Hotel. I felt safer with them staying there. Tell them "Thank You". They keep this country safe and free.

I will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Spent two nights here and really enjoyed it. Beds are comfortable. Breakfast was great and filling. Eggs, sausage, cereal, Texas waffles! Much better than we expected. Convenient to the Alamo and river walk. We really enjoyed ourselves and will be back.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed at the Convention Center and it was wonderful. Beautiful hotel, beautiful rooms and great Pool :) Breakfast was really good although long lines and very few tables to sit.. Walking distance from the river walk and all the fun. Took our grand kids to the river and the Alamo, was a fun trip. The hotel is was very comfortable and service was wonderful will stay again

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dispatch556
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were in town for the Rock n' Roll Marathon and were very close to the event as well as to riverwalk and downtown. It is located within walking distance of many attractions down town, including the Alamo. Rooms were roomy and clean. The event attracted a lot of people so there was limited parking but the staff, especially parking lot manager Lupin, was incredibly attentive and made sure we were taken care of! The experience was great!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JazzyB444
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I'm staying at the la Quinta convention center for my oil field job . If I need any recommendations for food Rene always helps me out. He is a good employee to your company . I also am enjoying my stay here and am recommending it to my buddy's for future vacations .

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Alannnn
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I are regular members with La Quinta hotels. Upon arriving to this location in the heart of San Antonio Texas their was great service from the moment we pulled up. We normally park in handicap parking and assist ourselves when traveling. Pulling into handicap parking at this property I was greeted by William in valet welcoming us and asking how was our drive in. Then without asking, began to unload our luggage, told us to get relaxed, checked in, and he would be right in behind us with our bags.Wow! We where loving it already. Once in lobby we where greeted by Cecilia at front desk who was very nice and helpful with getting the room we requested.While checking in I notice William giving my wife a bottle of water and maps while waiting. Room was clean with an amazing view and easy access to mall and riverwalk.We will definitely re visit this hotel and add this to our vacation list! Whole staff was very nice...

• Stayed: October 2013
Crockett Hotel
#19 of 357 in San Antonio
East Side
Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk

Address: 303 Blum St, San Antonio, TX 78205-3352 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Convention Cntr)
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#30 Romantic Hotel in San Antonio
#68 Family Hotel in San Antonio
#88 Business Hotel in San Antonio
Price Range: $135 - $278 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites San Antonio Convention Center