$128
$120
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$156
$140
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$138
$135
Hotel Contessa
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$219
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$199
4,377 results
All reviewsthe rivershared balconylas canarias restaurantfrench doorssister propertyostrabeautiful hotelturn down serviceriverwalk viewperfect locationvalet parkingbalcony roomthe san antonio riverwalkhistoric buildingvalet servicefitness centerconcierge
Reviewed July 13, 2009

The hotel was nice. We stayed in a room overlooking the pool which was nice. Our only complaint was the air conditioning. The room would not cool! We changed rooms, and still had the same issue. The air conditioning needs to be updated. We would stay there again as long as it was not in the summer! We've stayed at nicer on the riverwalk, and will most likely stay at one of those hotels next time. If you do stay at this hotel, make sure to park across the street in the parking garage. Valet is $30 a day, and the parking garage only charges $7.50 a day.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2009

I don't even know where to begin with the Omni, it was just amazing 2 nights! Clean rooms, the best service staff, eveyrone was so pleasant and helpful, awesome pool, goodie bags for kids when we checked in! We brought guests to this hotel and it made our stay even more memorable by staying at such a wonderful place. The best part was it's right on the Riverwalk and did I mention the staff was truly amazing!! I would recommend this place to everyone!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the hotel on vacation during the month of June. Out of all the Omni hotels we’ve visited, this one was the best. The room was clean and included a mini-bar and a 32 inch flat panel TV. All rooms have a balcony however most are shared / common space. The hotel sits on the river walk not far from all the famous restaurants and attractions. Across the street is the famous Majestic Theater so catch a play if you’re in town. Also across the river walk is the River Boat Cruise and Hard Rock Café.

I have only three complaints about this hotel.
1) The elevators are too slow for a hotel of this size.
2) On our departure it took thirty minutes for the bellman to arrive
3) The hotel valet parking is too high ($30 per night + Tips)

My advice if you stay – park across the street in the city garage for only $7 per day.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2009

We have just returned from a long weekend at La Mansion in which we met up with our daughter. We have been staying here for the last 20 years and I will have to honestly say that things were just not as sharp as they used to be since Omni took over. There was no one large incident that happened, but rather a collection of small infractions that took away from our stay. I will try to list them, and some have been confirmed by other reviewers.
As we arrived and were unloading our car a bellhop finally came up and mentioned our luggage, but the way he said it made us think that it would really be an inconvenience if we asked him to take them to our room. (I'm thinking, ok, it's unseasonably hot and he is busy, so I can live with this) We check in and everything is fine, we get the room we requested. Then we head to the elevator, which by the way is very slow, and as we are waiting for the elevator we darn near get run over by a bellhop with a luggage car, as he races into the elevator before us. (Now I am getting a little annoyed) Get to the room and start to unpack and then noticed that the bathroom could be a little cleaner. All this time I am telling myself to relax, I'm on vacation) So I head down to the gift shop to get a coke (on June 25 it's about 101 degrees) and as I am walking in I am told that I have to come back in 15 minutes as they are having a shift change. What???? I go sit and down and proceed to wait and start to talk to the concierge and ask her about the Omni taking over and the experiences I have had in the last 30 minutes. She immediately leaves and gets me a coke and has Grant Farber, the asst front office manager, come and talk to me. He was sincerely apologetic, asked me to report any other problems, and offered us a very generous, complimentary dinner at Las Canarias. Mr. Farber couldn't of been nicer nor more professional. Just for the record, I really do hate to complain, for fear that someone will think I am fishing for a free dinner.
The rest of the vacation was great. Right on the Riverwalk with a view and our private balcony, my husband thought the pool was refreshing (though wished they didn't allow smoking there) and their Sunday brunch is excellent. When we went to Las Canarias(the food is 5 star), they actually knew we were coming and had an inside riverview table waiting for us, as well as when we went to brunch. The staff at the restaurant couldn't be better.
Yes there are things that could be better, like the coffee pots are a pain in the * to use, the showerhead isn't the greatest ,they are a little stingy on the amenities in the bathroom, the elevators are a little slow and there are only two (I wish they would have the staff use the one that is near the restaurant), but I figure it could be worse and besides I was on vacation, not there for the shampoo and lotion.
This is a great building with a lot of history, as it is the site of the old St Mary's College, and it certainly has an old San Antonio character that you will not find at any other hotel! You can always stay at a Hilton, Marriott, etc and they all feel the same, but not at the La Mansion. I will always return here.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank 2Pugbabies
Reviewed June 28, 2009

Went to San Antonio for a meeting with a colleague. Both of our rooms were very nice and clean. Very nice television in the room. Hotel staff were very nice and helpful. Food served for us at Breakfast & Lunch were very good, and the service in our meeting room was very good, too. It was hot there--104--but the air conditioning was excellent!. The bar and pool areas were also very nice.

The hotel is very convenient to River Walk, and restaurants. Concierge was very helpful with the restaurant selections for dinner! And the ride to the airport in a cab took only 20 minutes or so in non-rush hour.

Only negatives were the noise, the slow elevators, and rambling layout.. We both had 2nd floor rooms fronting College St. and the noise early before 6am was bad! I would recommend a room on the highest floor possible not fronting College. Our rooms were also at the very end of the hall (256). Make sure you ask for a lower number room, which will put you much closer to the lobby and pool, like 220 or 420 or less. I believe all the rooms on each floors were numbered similar--1 to 56.

It was a very nice stay with those exceptions.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business