Omni La Mansion del Rio
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$89
$169
$160
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$139
$249
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

$219
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$139
$103
Agoda.com
4,294 results
All reviewsthe rivershared balconylas canarias restaurantfrench doorsostrabeautiful hotelturn down serviceriverwalk viewvalet parkingbalcony roomperfect locationthe san antonio riverwalkvalet servicefitness centerper dayconciergealamo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The front desk staff was great and we were able to get into our room. The rooms are quaint (small) but ok - not the nicest you will stay in but many of the Omni's have that old world charm. The not so good part of the visit is that we waited 2 hours for our food to be served in the bar. We ordered appetizers - it was sad to watch this unfold. Overall, it was a good stay but I do not know that I would go back. One other note, the elevator is the slowest. If you are someone who does not care for slow elevators - do not stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mardi G
John W, General Manager at Omni La Mansion del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. As a historic property whose history is rooted in St. Mary's Catholic School, our building features many different room types, sizes and views. We also have seven elevators located around the campus layout of the building. While they are not the highest of high speed elevators, the building is only six stories, so elevator wait times are not usually an issue. As for the bar service, I will personally share your comments with our team. Two hours for food in the bar is not our standard, and something we will definitely address.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future and show we are capable of far better.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Once checked in, we arrived to a room much larger than expected (with a balcony). The service was exceptional during the entire time of our stay. Also, the restaurant downstairs was delicious for dinner and breakfast the next day!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roxanadalila
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Needed a room after my husband had surgery in San Antonio, the Omni was right across the street from the hospital and was the perfect refuge. Even though my stay was short, everything was perfect for a good night's rest.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for letting us be your "port in the storm". We hope the surgery went well and your husband is well on his way to a full recovery.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Loved the rooms and location of this hotel. Probably the most comfortable bed and pillows you will find anywhere! My wife and I both noticed that the first night. Right on river walk with many restaurants to choose from - Joe's Crab Shack, Rainforest Cafe, Lone Star Steakhouse, and lots of others. Walking distance to the conference center. Very accommodating staff too.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ATL-RES-2012
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I recently had a (5) night stay at this hotel for a conference. I arrived on a Sunday and was greeted by a very nice front desk clerk. He gave me a room overlooking the River Front on the third floor. Upon entering the room I discovered the room was a bit on the small side, but quaint. There was a balcony overlooking the River Front, but it was a shared balcony with other rooms. I had to make sure the door and shades were always closed

The bed was very comfortable, and I slept very well all nights. When using the sink in the bathroom the water backed up and would not drain properly. Within 10 minutes, a maintenance person arrived to fix the problem, and he was very courteous. The conference facilities were good and the staff always attentative to everyones needs and requests.

The River Front was nice with a good array of restaurants, and shops. Its a nice walk in the morning and evenings. The food was "just ok." I have had better Mexican food this was not so good. The restaurant in the hotel was very good but pricey, along with the food served at the conference.

I would return to the hotel should I travel to the San Antonio area in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business