My husband and I just returned from an anniversay weekend at the Hyatt Riverwalk in San Antonio. After reading many trip advisor feedback postings, we decided on the Hyatt. We were not dissapointed. Upon arrival, we reqeusted an upgrade for a river view room. We were told that there were none available but that they would like to provide us a bottle of champagne to help celebrate our anniversary. The room was very nice and clean. The location on the Riverwalk was perfect.
The only negatives..the water did not get quite hot enough and the air conditioner not quite cold enough. Not uncomfortable though.
If your looking for a great place for dinner, try Boudros prime rib. Out of this world!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio