Hyatt Regency San Antonio
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$189
$373
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
$239
$289
JW Marriott
$219
Hyatt.com
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$239
Omni Hotels
3,412 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkq baralamo viewrooftop poolself parkinglobby barbeautiful hoteleasy accessconvention centerroom keyriverwalk areahotel restaurantrivercenter mallper dayconferenceatrium
Reviewed July 30, 2006

My husband booked this hotel as a surprise for our 27th anniversary. I am so proud he surprised me! His choice of the hotel was excellent. Our room was clean and we liked the cleanliness of the room with a nice view. The bed was comfortable and maid service was excellent. We were able to walk to the Riverwalk for restaurants and shopping. We ate breakfast at the hotel and it was very good with many items to select from. We will definitely stay here again. Exceeded my expectations for being an in city hotel for a 27th honeymoon?

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank Seniortravels2
Reviewed July 29, 2006

Location was perfect....1 block from ALAMO...resturants were walking distance...Riverwalk was feet from hotel... Food at this hotel was belly fillin'...buffet in the morning had
everything. wafulls, eggs, bacon, pancakes, fruit, yogurt, and cereals...of course coffee and juice.!
Hotel staf will get u what u need...i forgot my razor and shaving cream , they got me both...
Hotel rooms were clean, roomy, and had great decor.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank 18g22e
Reviewed July 1, 2006

Came along with husaband while he was attending business meetings (at another hotel) and my infant daughter and I stayed here. Staff was very friendly. Room was spacious and the bed was comfy. Location was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2005
2  Thank Heard
Reviewed June 26, 2006

Our hosts at the Hyatt Regency for a 3 1/2 day class seminar mid June '06 were OUTSTANDING! The Meeting Connections Service Manager, while new to her position, was on top of every detail -- she not only did her job, she went out of her way, and seemed to have an innate sense of what she needed to do! There were only a couple of questions that came up and she took care of them immediately. Rooms were reasonable, the hotel was clean, meals provided for the classes were great (continental breakfast and snacks were well stocked). Meeting room accomodations were not only adequate, but were set up exactly as we asked. Staff was helpful and polite. Our instructors do a great deal of traveling, and their #1 concern should not be the details of setting up and taking care of a room full of students -- they should be able to walk in and teach. Our instructors were more than pleased with the way things were handled.

The Hyatt is, of course, right in the heart of the popular San Antonio "after class" restaurants and shopping. This was a good choice for our company!

6  Thank NewMeetingPlanner
Reviewed June 11, 2006

Let me get this out of my system first. When you book a room in this hotel no this, there is NO rooms for smokers. They will however let you book a smoking room before arrive and when you check in the break the bad news. If you're a non smoker then dont panic the hotel does offer a lot.
Hotel rooms are a good size and the photo's on the web site are exactly what you get. Which for a change is quite refreshing. Each room looks across at other rooms so keep your curtains closed and this also leads to a lot of noise during the day. Now lets talk location, it is excellent. You can see the Alamo only around one block from the main entrance and its right in the heart of the riverwalk area, so all you couple outs there this could be for you. The pool does boast a roof top pool, I did go up to view in be didnt use it as it was quite small so you may want to skip this. The rates for this hotel were quite reasonable but parking is around $20 or so a day. Dont bother with valet parking what a waste of money and its right beside the hotel. There is also a rumor that the valate guys have light fingers and like to steal from you cars. So be smart. Other than that you'll enjoy this hotel and I would say that I would tsay here again.

• Stayed: May 2006