Hyatt Regency San Antonio
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$189
$373
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
$259
$239
$289
JW Marriott
$219
Hyatt.com
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$239
3,414 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkq baralamo viewrooftop poolself parkinglobby barbeautiful hoteleasy accessconvention centerroom keyriverwalk areahotel restaurantrivercenter mallper dayconferenceatrium
Reviewed October 9, 2009

I was at the Hyatt on the Riverwalk for a conference. The staff were fabulous. Jesus the engineer even opened an uncooperative bottle of wine for me! The only issue I had was the hallway noise and the street noise. Guess I should have known the street noise would happen since its such a party area (I heard partying until 4 a.m. on Friday night) but the hallway noise was rather unnerving. But all in all a wonderful place to stay and great location for enjoying the Riverwalk area. I plan to return to SA for a leisure trip one day.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank advisor59
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Spent the Holiday weekend in wonderfull San Antoinio, at the Hyatt! From the minute we step from our car, until we left to return home we where pampered by the helpful staff.
The location of this Hotel, right on the river walk made it Idea and being just across the street from the Alamo made it even better.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2009

When in San Antonio you can't miss the Riverwalk and what's better than a hotel where the River runs through the lobby? We've stayed here several times and you really cannot beat the location. On one side is the Riverwalk and the other side is the Alamo. Service is great and the rooms are clean and recently remodeled. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank vlfair
Reviewed September 28, 2009

My husband and I went to San Antonio for our sons graduation from officers training. My husband suggested staying on the riverwalk because of its beauty and of course so we could tour the Alamo. We reserved a riverwalk view and were not disappointed. What a view day or night! The rate was $219/night but the view was worth it. The room was very nice, well appointed and clean. The staff were very nice and accomodating. We arrived quite early but were aloud to check in with no extra fees.

There is a sky deck with a pool and a hot tub. Everyone should visit even if you don't want to swim. The view is spectacular especially at night. The pool itself is very tiny and not heated so was very cold. The hot tub was above ground and was hard to get in and out of, however, after a day of site seeing the hot tub was very relaxing to sit in.

The hotel does have a restaurant as well as a bar but we did not go to either as there is so many places right outside the back door. The lobby as well as the downstairs is spectacular with it's indoor/outdoor river. This hotel is amazing!

The Riverwalk is truly beautiful and very busy at night. So if you aren't a crowd person go out during the day. Two places you must eat if going to the Riverwalk are Boudros. The guacamole is made fresh at your table and should not be missed. And also the Texas, Land and Cattle. If you like Sirloin, try their signature smoke sirloin. Ummm, ummm, good!

Make sure to visit the Alamo which is a block from the hotel and also the segway tour of the Riverwalk which you can set up with the concierge of the hotel. They can call it in and get you a discount. It is well worth the price. The segway tour was alot of fun and filled with alot of history and information about the Riverwalk as well as some of the other parts of San Antonio.

Also be sure to talk to the conciege as they have many things to do they can discount for you. This is a very romantic place for couples.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I was in Texas with my two teenage boys and they wanted to see the Alamo! I also wanted the boys to experience the Riverwalk. I couldn't have picked a better hotel. The hotel lobby literally has a river running through it, which flows into the Riverwalk,which the hotel sits directly on. The Alamo is a quick one-block walk( I could see the Alamo from the Hyatt's front portico.) We had a wonderful room that had been recently redecorated and had a floor to ceiling window that look directly over the Alamo. (The beds were very comfortable.)
Service was excellent, Riverwalk was so much fun and San Antonio was a great city! Stay here! You will love it, your kids will love you more!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family