I generally find Hyatt Hotels a bit cheesy with their eighties decor, but this one is excellent all around. The conference facilities were stellar, on and off site. The location allowed for easy sightseeing and entertainment after conference activities. All staff members were friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms were nicely apportioned, with appropriately placed internet ports and interactive TV. The beds were comfortable and I appreciate rooms that still have bathtubs. The food was a bit pricey but good. If you get tired of barbeque, there are enough other places to eat within walking distance. I now know where I am staying when I return to San Antonio!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio