Hyatt Regency San Antonio
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$238
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
$176
$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Agoda.com
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
3,363 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkq baralamo viewrooftop poolself parkinglobby barbeautiful hoteleasy accessconvention centerroom keyriverwalk areahotel restaurantrivercenter mallper dayconferenceatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Got a great travelzoo deal for two rooms. Very nice hotel with excellent customer service (especially Leah, front desk manager). Parking is across the street, unless you valet. This was included in our package. Excellent location on the Riverwalk, across from Saltgrass and next to Landry's. Einsteins bagels in the lobby was terrific. Had breakfast buffet and dinner at Q Restaurant and both were very good. Rooms were above average, but nothing special. Would have liked a walk in shower. Will definitely stay here again, if I can get a good deal ;) Very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: We did not have a riverview, but had 1 room overlooking the lobby, which was nice.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Stephanie C, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel's customer service and Q Restaurant. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our anniversary trip for four nights was spent at the hyatt in San Antonio. Though we reserved an Alamo view, there were non available so we were given a river walk view instead. Room size was excellent, plenty of room for two of us...but you must insist on a room with a view outside. The atrium is very loud, all the time. Many conferences = loud people on the first three levels ALL Day and night. Location is right in the thick of the Riverwalk..not the romantic side of the walk, but great for getting to all the different places in town. Service was great too. We had two different problems with electronics that were fixed immediately, all requests were fulfilled. Valet, though pricey, was on time and friendly. The entire staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable, very hospitable. Would highly recommend if you want a higher end hotel with a great location...oh and the spa was great too!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us during your anniversary trip to San Antonio. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our guest rooms and hospitable staff. We look forward to seeing again soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Haven't stayed here in years, but I always loved this location. We visited Nov 1-3, 2013 and loved it even more. The rooms were a nice size as well as the bathroom. The only thing that wasnt in the bathroom that I would have prefered was to have shower gel, they only provided shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion. Not a big deal. Beds were comfortable and the work out facility was great as well. The only thing that did bother me is the doors to the room seem to slam shut. Being that I was a light sleeper, I kept waking up when someone near our room would go into theirs. Also watched the Dallas Cowboys game at the hotel bar and we had wonderful service and drinks! Love this location and would stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephanie C, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and this great review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the location of our property and the service at Q Bar. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The staff was great, especially in the dining room. I'm originally from Boston the sox had just won the 2013 pennant and I was wearing the 2007 champion shirt. They called around to sport stores trying to find me the new shirt.

Unless you can get a room on a lower floor of the Riverwalk, go for the Alamo view. I had a Riverwalk view on the 9th floor. It took me a while to find the river. You could barely see it from the room. I called the front desk and changed to the Alamo view. When I booked I had requested a river view on a lower floor, when I arrived there weren't any available.

The elevators only go to the lobby. You have to walk around the lobby and take another elevator that only goes one floor - to the Riverwalk.

I had a $100 dining room credit. When they slipped my bill under the door on my departure day, they had given me a $50 dining room credit and charged my credit card $50. I called the front desk and she checked my account and told me that they delivered my bill before they posted the other $50 credit.

I filled my ice bucket when I arrived, for my ice pack. I had recently hurt my back. The next day when room service came, not only didn't they refill the ice bucket, they also didn't empty it.

Thanks to Jamie, George and Carlos in the dining room who made my stay a pleasure.

Room Tip: Pick the Alamo view. The picture of the Riverwalk on their website you can't see from the rooms
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank moej50
Stephanie C, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the location of our property. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed here for an overnight business trip. The location is excellent, right on the Riverwalk. I was very impressed by the staff in all areas of the property who were readily available and very eager to assist guests. This is quite rare today it seems but this Hyatt has obviously done a good job in training and motivating their team. My room was comfortable, clean and everything was in good working order. Breakfast was nice, my coffee and water were refilled frequently and the food was fresh with choices ranging from fruit and cereal to a custom omelette. I would definitely stay here again. Great job Hyatt!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Stephanie C, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the location of our property and the service provided by our associates. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.