This is a beautiful hotel and in a great location! My sleeping room was excellent. I was hosting a meeting for 15 people there and I did run into a few issues there. Two of my clients were told they couldn't stay there because the hotel was sold out when they did have valid reservations. My catering rep did take care of them though and they stayed the 2nd night back at this hotel and their room charge was waived. They were also given bottles of wine and the hotel apologized. The meeting room I had reserved was changed without asking me and the room was too small for my group. We were cramped, very close together at the table even though I had asked for them to be 2 per 6'. We were also supposed to have cinnamon rolls as part of our continental breakfast, but received oatmeal instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio