Our group was originally supposed to be at another hotel, the site of our conference. Two days before arrival, we found that our reservation had been moved to the Hyatt Regency, which was initially disappointing. However, this mistake was a blessing in disguise. We all agreed that the Hyatt Regency was to be preferred. It's in an ideal location, right on the riverwalk and a block from the Alamo. I suppose some rooms can even see the Alamo from their windows. We stopped by Einstein Brothers Bagels in the lobby almost every morning for breakfast and beverages, which was nice. The room layout is a little different with the beds facing the window. My bed was very comfortable and the room was extremely clean. Quiet and peaceful for the entire week. I did hear that the rooms on the lower floors caught noise from the lobby, but I was on the fourth floor and wasn't bothered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio