My family and i had a great weekend at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio.This hotel was right in the middle of everything and was in walking distance to different attractions in SA.The room was clean and the view from our Riverview suite was amazing.The kids loved it.The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering any questions or recommendations of places to go,Rick in the valet area was extremely helpful as well.My only dislike was the size of the pool area,but thats to be expected with most roof top pools,so the area does get crowded fairly quick,that alone isnt a deal breaker.On our next trip to SA,we plan to stay here again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio