Hyatt Regency San Antonio
$150
$268
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$158
$149
Hotels.com
$1,629
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$209
Westin.com
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
3,356 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkq baralamo viewrooftop poolself parkinglobby barbeautiful hoteleasy accessconvention centerroom keyriverwalk areahotel restaurantrivercenter mallper dayconferenceatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the hyatt for a week wanting a hotel with the best location and boy was this one it!! The service was great our view was amazing, this hotel had no negatives. You literally walked out the back door right in the thick of things! The only other hotel we observed with the second best location would have been el mansion. Also this hotel has a roof top pool with a view to die for, the pool is very small but the view makes it all the more better

• Stayed: May 2013
Stephanie C, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our property’s Riverwalk location in the heart of downtown San Antonio! Thank you for this great review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I booked what I thought was the Grand Hyatt, but quickly learned when standing at the check in desk that I had mistakenly booked at the Hyatt Regency. I was briefly disappointed, but quickly realized that the Hyatt Regency was a jewel on the Riverwalk.

The lobby area is beautiful and I love that the river runs into the hotel. The water features on the river level lobby are so gorgeous at night! Our room was standard, not to great but not too bad either. It felt small and there was a lot of maneuvering to get around things. For example the closet doors had to be closed to open the bathroom doors, you had to shimmy around the dresser in the bedroom to get to the bed, etc. I also am very hot natured and had two nights of restless sleep because I could not get the room cold enough.

A breakfast buffet was included with our room rate. We utilized it one morning and we were very impressed with the amount of options for a "free" buffet. They had hot stations & made to order omelets. They also had breads, oatmeal, pancakes, and many other breakfast choices. The only other food we had at the hotel was room service for a late dinner after a concert. We ordered buffalo wings & a a club sandwich and both were very good. (It was our only option for food at that hour, so we took it)! It took 55 minutes for them to deliver it though & at 12:45am, it seemed a little long.

We utilized the gym area. It was clean, and had a good variety of equipment. I liked having the cold towels & water available in the gym. One suggestion would be to turn the cardio equipment the other way so it is facing the TV. I forgot my ipad so I was stuck watching the lap meter on the treadmill my entire workout because the TV was behind me. The pool was nice & the drinks from the bar were good. It was crowded the day we were there so we ended up laying out towels on the pool deck because all the chairs were taken. It was still a nice day & we enjoyed our time at the pool very much.

The location of the hotel cannot be beat. It is in the heart of the riverwalk & close to the Alamo. It is a long walk to the Alamodome, but very doable. There are also cheap eats within walking distance such as Subway & McDonalds. I would definitely stay here and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great place in the heart of downtown San Antonio.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel's accomodations and convenience. We appreciate your comments and suggestions in regards to the fitness center and look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was 100% satisfied with this hotel and definitely would stay here again. It is in an ideal location. It is right on the Riverwalk, centrally located in one of the most popular stretches of restaurants and shops. It also is only a couple of blocks from the Alamo. The hotel itself seems to have some age on it (1980s maybe?), but it has been so well maintained that it seemed brand new. The rooms were large, clean, and extremely comfortable. The public spaces were bright, open, and sophisticated. The only thing I noticed was that I could hear street noise even from my 11th floor room, but frankly what I heard was the celebration when the Spurs clinched their berth in the NBA finals, so that was probably louder than usual. Valet parking costs $36 a night, and self-parking is available in a public garage across the street. I definitely would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel layout results in some rooms being a very long way from the elevator banks, so you may want to keep that in mind in selecting your room. Some rooms face outside and others face an interior atrium.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I travel alot and was staying here for a conference. The employees are fantastic and provide exceptional service. You cannot find a better location on the riverwalk and my room was clean, comfortable and full of amenities. You won me over and I will return to this hotel, thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The location is the best and the riverside hotel is even a part of the river boat tour. It is expensive thoughh, with 35 usd for valet and no free fruit or water. They have some newspapers though. The poolon the 11th floor is amazing and the services work.

Room Tip: Choose between alamo or riverside - thr spg get the second highest floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple