I visited the Hyatt Regency San Antonio for a conference and was very pleased with every aspect of the hotel. The location - on the Riverwalk and within view of the Alamo - is perfect. The sleeping rooms are well-appointed. Some have views of the Riverwalk, some of the atrium and some of the Alamo/city. It was great having an Einstein Brothers Bagel shop right in the hotel, but if you stay here don't miss having at least one meal at their 'sit down' restaurant Q on the Riverwalk. I had one of the best black bean burgers I've ever had, and also ordered their lentil chili from room service - VERY good. What really makes the hotel good though is its staff. Every single person with whom I interacted was friendly, helpful and obviously wanted to make sure they took care of whatever I needed. I would strongly recommend staying at the Hyatt Regency.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio