We liked this hotel a lot due to it's central location and the fact that it had ice cream and chocolate in the little shops area at the bottom level- didn't have to go far for my late night sweet tooth!
When we arrived they upgraded us to river view which was gorgeous at night. The room was not as quiet as the Grand Hyatt a few streets over because of the 'open' atrium design of the building, but as parents we were too exhausted to be bothered by the muffled sounds once we fell asleep!
The breakfast was awesome- lots of variety of fresh fruit, cereal, delicious fresh pastries, and the omlet line was superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio