We chose this hotel for it's location and weren't disappointed. It's right on the Riverwalk. This hotel is very crowded and loud. The rooms were somewhat small and there were no upgrades available to purchase. It's very close to the Alamo and we watched the fireworks from the street corner. For convenience, we opted to valet park the car and felt very safe walking around. Check-in was quick and the representative made us feel welcomed. They have a great hotel restaurant called Q on the River that's worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio