Hyatt Regency has a great location. It's on the riverwalk and a block away from the alamo. The service during our two day stay was great, from the valet to the maid service. The con's of the Hyatt is they fee you to death. We paid almost $250 a night and they had a $10 dollar fee for wifi for 1 device or you could go sit in the lobby and access the internet for free. I don't mind paying for valet but $35 dollars, plus tax, per night is alittle excessive for my taste. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio