Hyatt Regency San Antonio
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$238
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
$176
$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Agoda.com
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
3,363 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkq baralamo viewrooftop poolself parkinglobby barbeautiful hoteleasy accessconvention centerroom keyriverwalk areahotel restaurantrivercenter mallper dayconferenceatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed here for a conference and it was nice, awesome location right in the middle of the river walk!! They have nice shampoo and conditioner and even give you a little tube of toothpaste. The only problem is that the door seemed like paper because I could hear everything going on in the hallway. I didn't hear any other noise from the rooms next to me or above/below me, only from the hallway from the thin door.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Hyatt Regency was perfect for my business trip. Room was clean and up-to-date I had a room on the 6th floor with a view of the riverwalk and I got a great nights sleep.

I had eager help bring up my luggage. The man that assisted me made me feel at home. My conference room the next morning was basic...food was pretty good.

Overall, nothing "luxurious" but deserves a very good rating!

The location of the hotel is great...hop, skip and a jump to shopping/riverwalk/Alamo.

Room Tip: The 6th floor worked well for me.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Convenient location on the Riverwalk. Every single staff member was very friendly! Breakfast buffet was excellent at a very low price. Avoid Einstein's Bagels which is very pricey...cheaper to eat an entire breakfast buffet than a simple bagel, coffee, and fruit at Einstein's. Rooms were very nice, although for some strange reason, there is a refrigerator in the room that did not work.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Pros: Excellent location, professional and friendly staff, good breakfast buffet, spacious rooms, rooftop pool, decent gym.
Cons: room needed updating and smelled stale, mould in bathroom, no free wifi in room, no mini bar.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt for two nights on a business trip. Location of the hotel is excellent (the SA river literally flows into the hotel, near the Alamo, right in the middle of the action).

I checked in late on a Tuesday night completely exhausted. I didn't realize I was in a handicap room until I got in the shower and the shower nozzle was just above my elbow. They probably should not have put a 6'4'' guy in this room. I had to bend over completely to wash my hair.

I also immediately noticed the noise from the bar. The hotel has an atrium lobby so the noise rises up through the center of the hotel. I was on the first floor of rooms and the noise kept me awake until the bar closed at midnight. Definitely request a room on a higher floor if you want to go to sleep before midnight. People who I think were at a conference were drunk and screaming from 10PM to Midnight. Unacceptable.

I needed to work from the hotel in the mornings before my meetings. The outlet I needed to use next to the desk was very old and had been pushed into the wall rendering it unusable. This is not something I would expect to see in a 4 star hotel. I was forced to work from my bed where I could plug in my computer which was a significant inconvenience.

The hotel room was clean and the bed was comfortable but the room and hotel itself felt dated. Upgrades are definitely needed.

Overall I had an unexpectedly poor experience at the Hyatt. I will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Get a room on a high floor to avoid the noise from the bar.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business