From the moment we arrived (with valet parking) to the moment we left the stay was seamless. We reserved a "river view" room which cost a bit more but was worth it. The view of the river and the city was just great. The room was newly furnished and tastefully decorated and the bathroom was spacious with a quiet hair dryer. Nothing bad to say about this place though it was not cheap. You get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio