Hyatt Regency San Antonio
$119
$266
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
$238
$206
Menger Hotel(San Antonio)
$176
$132
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$149
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
Agoda.com
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$153
3,363 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe river walkq baralamo viewrooftop poolself parkinglobby barbeautiful hoteleasy accessconvention centerroom keyriverwalk areahotel restaurantrivercenter mallper dayconferenceatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We enjoyed our stay, great deal with breakfast included. Loved that you could walk right out the door to the River Walk. Our room overlooked the Alamo which was great. Our room was comfortable and clean. The location was great. Close to shopping, restaurants, the River Walk and transportation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sunanyoneBc
SATGH, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

We appreciate your review and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Looking forward to your next San Antonio trip.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had to go to San Antonio for a conference that I didn't want to be at and our marketing team chose the hotel. I got there and was quickly helped by the bell hop. Check in was a breeze. They automated computer system is just like checking in at the airport for a flight. I was given my keys and told that I had a suite on the 10th floor. I was fairly impressed that the marketing team had found a good deal on suites.

I got on the elevator and you have to use your room key to go upstairs. It is irritating but not a deal killer. I get to my room and it is hot, not warm, hot. I turn down the A/C and realize that to get it to kick on I have to turn it from "auto" to on. I set it at 67 and started unpacking. I first use all three hangers that they have to hang up shirts and leave the rest folded. That is irritating. Then I realize that they don't have a single plug next to the bed for a phone charger. They do have an Iphone dockable alarm radio, but it doesn't work. The furniture, wallpaper, and carpet are straight out of the 70's. I go to the tiny bathroom to take a shower. The two temps. the shower has are scoulding and freezing. I take a cold shower. I went downstairs and bought a round of drinks for 6 colleagues. I get my bill and it is $85! They weren't great drinks but what do you expect from a hotel. The rest of the trip was pretty much the same. Breakfast was an average of $20 a person. When this disaster trip is over I go to check out and realize that this has to go on my expense report. The marketing team did no research on hotels. I got a bill for 3 nights and paid almost $1000. I stay at the Trump in Panama City, Panama for less than that! This place isn't worth the money and I won't be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Hunter S
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Hyatt is a very good hotel conveniently located on the Riverwalk. The rooms are well appointed. There were a couple of glitches (see tips for choosing a good room) but the staff was very accommodating. Internet access is only available via wireless; connectivity may be spotty depending on your location within the hotel.

Room Tip: Many rooms face the atrium, which is covered so natural light is VERY limited. Choose a room with a true outside view. That said, rooms at the very corners of the hotel may have limited internet access (only available via wireless). A dark room in the corner of the atrium and a room at the fringe of the hotel resulted in two room changes.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

We enjoyed reading your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Looking forward to your next San Antonio trip.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Spent a lot of nights with Hyatt, never had a worse experience. In fact, can't think of a worse hotel experience in decades of travel. Stay away from this tired, must-smelling property at all costs. Spotty Internet access, terrible cell coverage. Holes in lampshades, scratched up junk-store condition furniture.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Susan G

Hi Susan, Thank you for taking the opportunity to review your recent stay with us. Please accept a sincere apology from our team in regards to your visit. We would love to make things right and hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to provide you with the service both you and we expect.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were in San Antonio for a family wedding and all the out of towners stayed here.
(The wedding was not at the hotel).

The hotel had everything needed and the location on the Riverwalk was great.

There were plenty of activities and the pool and fitness area were well equipped.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mike R
SATGH, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again.