I really liked this property. I travel extensively and it's been quite some time since I've encountered a staff as helpful, courteous, and friendly as the people at this hotel. Someone is doing a good job of ingraining a consistent culture of customer service. I believe the hotel was recently renovated, but to me everything seemed a bit 70ish in look and feel (walls, furniture, bed, TV, etc.). Not ugly, just a bit dated. I also thought the bath towels were kind of worn. That said, the place was clean and the room was quiet, comfortable, and spacious. You absolutely cannot beat the location. The Alamo is about 100 yards directly outside the front door of the hotel (some rooms overlook it), and the riverwalk is directly outside the back doors of the hotel. The Riverwalk is a blast with great food, shopping, and entertainment. I'd definitely recommend this property. Superior staff and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio