We stayed at the Hyatt Regency on the Riverwalk 3 nights in October and we loved it. The room was clean and we loved the location. We walked all over and the Hyatt is right in the middle of it all. The Alamo is maybe a block from hotel. So many restaurants. I ran each morning and enjoyed exploring when there was hardly anyone out. The hotel also has a running map that takes you by some really nice areas. We can't wait to return and plan to stay here!! Go to the sky pool at night with a drink and enjoy the view,sounds and smells!! I loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio