This hotel is fairly new and is really beautiful inside. It is a bit difficult to find if you are not familiar with the area. The hotel bar is very pleasant and also turns into a coffee bar in the mornings. The service and rooms are average. I was disappointed that they did not upgrade my room even though the hotel wasn't that busy. As a Hyatt member, they normally do that when there are rooms availiable. I would recommend the Marriott over the Hyatt in this city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio