The hotel is in a great location for staying on the Riverwalk, but it is very, very busy. The Alamo is about a block away and people used the hotel lobby as a pass through to get to the Riverwalk. We were there the weekend after Thanksgiving and the lobby stayed full of non-guest tourists who thought it was a great place to hang out. Our room was an interior room with windows looking out into the atrium lobby and into rooms on the other side of the lobby. We had to keep our drapes closed the entire time for privacy. Our room was nice and very spacious. The staff was courteous and helpful. We had to pay $25 per day to self-park our car in the garage across the street. Our experience wasn't bad, but I don't think we'll stay there again. It's just too busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio