We just got home from our visit from San Antonio. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency for 2 days. We were a little surprised that there wasn't a shuttle to transfer you to the hotel from the airport. So we got a taxi which cost $26 and only took 15 - 20 min. to get to the hotel. We arrived early and our room was ready. We were on the 8th floor and the room was a nice size for us four adults. Maids were quick to bring extra towels and washcloths. We did go to the roof top pool. For how small the pool is they kept the temperature of the water rather cool and refreshing. The bartender at the pool bar was very helpful with reccommending the restaurants and directions. We did hear that the pool will be expanding in the near future. I enjoyed the pool area. The gym looked rather nice, didnt use it though. The first night it did seem a little noisy with a party going on a couple doors down.But I'm sure we were loud. In the morning also with the workers working on the building inside and out. We did eat at the Q for breakfast. Decided to get the buffet which was very good. They made what ever kind of egg you wanted, fresh fruit and a lot of other choices but a little pricey. $18 per person. Not sure if I ate $18 worth of food, but the food and service was good! Had a great time enjoying the food tasting on thursday, having drinks at Rita's,Rainforest Cafe and a few others, going to the market, eating at Mad Dog's and the Tower of America. Awesome view, food was amazing. Hotel was located perfectly on the riverwalk. Ready to plan another trip back bacause there's just so much to do just wasn't enough time. I did read some of the reviews on the hotel before I went on the trip but i wanted to get a view for myself. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio