Our family stayed here for 3 nights and had so much fun! We went to Seaworld for two days and were back to the resort by 3 or 4 p.m. each day so we could enjoy it! There were many families but the river and pools were not crowded. There is something for everyone at this resort. Bikes, volleyball, playground, nature trails, float up bar in the river, ping pong tables, hayrides, smores every evening. Our room was extremely clean, and I am very particular. The kids loved eating at the poolside bar. The general store they have also has sandwiches, pizza, burgers, donuts in the morning, breakfast tacos, etc. I thought the prices were reasonable for a resort, hey, you're on vacation, enjoy yourself. A friend recommended that we stay here and we are so happy that we did. You will not be disappointed if you come here for a vacation. On the day we were checking out we went to Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch (one mile from Hyatt Hill Country Resort) and listened to a 90 minute "time share" presentation. It was very low pressure. We got day passes to use their beautiful pool, spa, and lazy river and $175 gift certificate to use toward our bill at Hyatt Hill Country Resort. I wouldn't have done the presentation but we were checking out that day anyway and $175 also swayed me. When I asked Hill Country for a late check out since we were visiting the other property, they happily gave us until 2:00. The kids had fun on their lazy river! It was much faster and I believe there was only one other couple there with us. The "rambling river" at Hyatt Hill Country was so nice and shaded, the kids never wore sunscreen. The Wild Oak Ranch is fairly new and not shaded at all.
All in all, I would say that this was one of our most enjoyable vacations because our kids were active and so happy every minute. They never watched TV or even took out the gameboys for 4 days!!! Have fun at the Hyatt Hill Country, we certainly did and look forward to going back next summer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the true Texan hospitality of our genuine San Antonio Hill Country resort. Built upon 300 acres of the historic Rogers-Wiseman family ranch, our resort offers a unique blend of comfort and elegance. With the inviting charm of a Texas ranch house and the amenities of a luxury resort, guests can escape to a quiet retreat from everyday life. Float down our country-style lazy river, pull up a rocking chair on Aunt Mary's porch, golf 27-holes, or join our many family activities. Rich in tradition and overflowing with amenities for relaxing, playing and dining, all just 20 minutes from the San Antonio International Airport and River Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country Resort San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country San Antonio
- Hilton Hill Country