We stayed at the Hill Country Resort and Spa while my car club National meet I enjoyed our stay. The hotel is huge and the outdoor space is expansive.
All hotels employees were very accommodating and friendly. We did have a couple of issues arise. In our first room, the the internet was poor and the shower pressure was not good. We did stay in this room for the duration. The rooms have recently been updated with new decor. We found the beds to be comfortable.
Perfect place for a meeting, the staff was great but the technology was very out of date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the true Texan hospitality of our genuine San Antonio Hill Country resort. Built upon 300 acres of the historic Rogers-Wiseman family ranch, our resort offers a unique blend of comfort and elegance. With the inviting charm of a Texas ranch house and the amenities of a luxury resort, guests can escape to a quiet retreat from everyday life. Float down our country-style lazy river, pull up a rocking chair on Aunt Mary's porch, golf 27-holes, or join our many family activities. Rich in tradition and overflowing with amenities for relaxing, playing and dining, all just 20 minutes from the San Antonio International Airport and River Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country Resort San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country San Antonio
- Hilton Hill Country