1,279 results
All reviewsthe riverfront deskhotel restauranthardwood floorsdirect accessbalcony roomself parkvalet staffper dayspring breakvalet parkingriverwalkisaacrubenalamogarzacarpet
Reviewed August 12, 2007

Wow! I'm sitting in the room now, looking out the window at the Riverwalk below....It's beautiful! The staff has been exceptional, my only complaint, a weird smell in the room that I believe was just a heavy dose of air freshener, was taken care of immediately while we were out on the Riverwalk earlier in the day. Every question I've had of the staff (most of which were about San Antonio) have been answered most graciously. I was a bit worried after reading the other reviews about this hotel, but my wife and I decided to book anyway since it seemed to be the best value we could find. I am so glad we did! I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank Shawn N
Reviewed August 5, 2007

This hotel was more than expected. We got their around 10am and they had our room ready. I had misplaced my curling iron, an employee named Gabe went down to my car and searched for it. They went out of their way to ensure our stay was great. It was convenient to all of the local restaraunts and shops. The riverboat tour ticket station was located at our hotel on the river. Will definetely stay again and recommend.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank debbieasbury
Reviewed July 28, 2007

We needed a "suite" hotel and this one looked good on line. Don't be fooled like we were. This is no bargain. We waited an hour for a reserved room at 5PM and that was just the beginning of a bad stay. The beds felt like sleeping on springs. The balcony, which we thought would overlook the river, overlooked roof tops and all we heard were jack hammers. Did I mention it was nasty too! The river access was difficult to find through all the construction and hallways. It was certainly not the charming "river view" we had hoped for. The one redeeming factor was that the staff seemed embarrassed and tried to be accomodating, but after one night we moved! Makes me nervous about booking on line.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank MyAngelsmom
Reviewed July 28, 2007

We arrived at Holiday Inn on July 24. The staff was EXCELLENT! Everyone we came into contact with was so friendly! The room was very clean and comfortable. There is still a little construction going on, but nothing that interferes with a nice comfortable stay. We definitely recommend this hotel and will ABSOLUTELY be back! You can't go wrong! Ripples was a great restaurant and there are many others within walking distance along the Riverwalk! You'll be glad you picked this one!!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2007

We stayed for six nights at this Holiday Inn and were quite disappointed in several aspects. They need major improvements in both the building and the service. I don't plan on returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business