“Filthy for Families with Infants/Toddlers”

Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk
Ranked #17 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
GreenLeadersBronze level
Point, TX
Reviewed March 16, 2006

At the time my twins had just celebrated their first birthday and were not walking yet. For families with crawlers, I definately would not recommend this hotel. We would pick them up and thier little knees and feet were literally black after such a short time on the floor. I left a survey card but nobody ever responded, so obviously they didn't care. This hotel is not cheap and I had expected a much cleaner room. The carpet definately needs to be cleaned thoroughly. We thought the Riverwalk would be gorgeous to stay on and I'm sure it is, but we were definately disappointed. We are looking at San Antonio again and I am trying to avoid the Holiday Inn, although usually I enjoy staying at that chain. If management had contacted me and addressed my concerns I would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2005

Ft Worth, Texas
Reviewed March 11, 2006

We booked five rooms for foour nights each and were treated like trash. The front desk was rude, our view was of old abandoned buildings, the staff was just rude, and did I mention that the staff was rude? After checking out i returned home and discovered that I had been charged two times for our stay. One at check in and one at check out. I called and emailed several times, and finally a manager called me and assured me that he had credited my card. That was 22 days ago and I have not received a credit. I recommend going anywhere but to Holiday Inn San Antonio River walk.

• Stayed: February 2006