“My stay was fantastic!”

and 1 more site!
Budget Lodge Fort Sam
Ranked #283 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had a great time during my stay in Texas and Quality Inn & Suites made it even better. I give this hotel 5 stars! Employees were very friendly, helped me with everything I needed. The service was excellent, I must say! The hotel is kid friendly. Breakfast was very delicious, had lots to choose from. The pool was perfect, it even had a baby pool for the kids. The bar area was nice, had a place to hang out, very relaxing and quite. Wifi was excellent. Quality Inn & Suites is a very nice hotel, especially for the low rate that you pay! Defiantly get your moneys worth and then some. I recommend it to everyone in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014
Qualitytx901, Public Relations Manager at Budget Lodge Fort Sam, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel, our mission is to make our guest feel at home with southern hospitality and the way we do that is a memorable stay and a favorable way. We do appreciate your patronage and I am confident that your next stay with our hotel will be just like your first stay Enjoyable.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stay at this Quality Inn every year for the stock show. Unfortunately, this past Feb. we left an Ipad in the room on our last day. I called and alerted them to this which was stupid on my part, should have just driven back and gone back to the room myself, they of course could not find it. I was absolutely certain of it's location and told them exactly where they could find it. I called several times and spoke with the manager, I filed a police report, everything I was supposed to. I kept in touch with the hotel, they made no effort. I had to beg for communication to receive a response and all I got was that the manager was waiting to hear from the owner. As you see, it's June, I haven't heard from them for months and never from the owner. It's too bad they do not value loyalty, keep that in mind when you book your room and make sure you leave with everything you came with.
Besides that inconvenience, the rooms were OK. Not great, it's definitely an old hotel and needs a lot of updating.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

This is the first time I have stayed in a hotel and received flawless service. The service is AMAZING, from the front desk to the house keeping staff, including the bar tenders. Location is great just across from Splash town and minutes from all the downtown attractions. I would like to THANK all the staff for accommodating our stay, I will definitely return as well as recommend.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

We would like to thank you for your recent stay with our family at Quality Inn & Suites. We the staff members value our guest and make it a point to always acknowledge each and everyone. Our mission is to make our guest feel at home with southern hospitality and the way we do that is a memorable stay and a favorable way. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Me and my SO stayed here because we went to watch the Spurs VS Heat game on Sunday. Even though we checked in late, it was a speedy check-in and the employee was nice and courteous. Internet worked fantastic, and their breakfast was very much enjoyable. This is one of the few hotels that I've stayed at that has a big variety of choices when it came to breakfast! We even got to enjoy the pool and relax for an hour before checking out. Great hotel, will be our choice when we are in San Antonio next time!
P.S. Give props to the morning front employee for being helpful on telling us about attractions nearby and taking the time to show us directions.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Qualitytx901, Public Relations Manager at Budget Lodge Fort Sam, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to express your gratitude about our hotel, we appreciate you and your family we can’t wait until you all return. Quality Inn & Suites have a lot summer specials going on this 2014. See you soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

My family and I spent our vacation here this past weekend & we loved it!! The staff was very pleasant and gave some great tips for family fun filled attractions. It was spotless and housekeeping was great rooms were always clean. As well the rooms were very spacious, pool was nice and refreshing. I give Quality Inn & Suites Near Fort Sam Houston 5 stars!! Will definitely be back and recommending it to my friends and family!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Qualitytx901, Public Relations Manager at Budget Lodge Fort Sam, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I really liked my stay there we stayed for the weeked. The kids enjoyed the pool and me and my husband liked the bar area. The staff was very friendly and nice. They even gave us great directions to resturantes in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Our Family here at Quality Inn & Suites would like to thank you for all your kind and warm words, it’s because you all that makes our job much more filling. It always a pleasure to take care of our guest.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Quality Inn & Suites for 2 nights enjoyed my stay housekeepers kept my room nice and clean smelling good . Front desk was awesome quick and easy check in process. Me and my family will be returning back it's are new home away from home.Thanks guy's

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family