Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Market Square
$137
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$95
$180
  • Breakfast included
$259
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$134
Hyatt.com
$298
$289
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$245
$215
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe river walkthe shuttle driverfree shuttleel mercadoriverwalk areahotel shuttletwo blocksbreakfast buffetgreat ratefront desk staffan older hotelmini fridgespring breakconvention centeralamotexasfreeway
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Market Square for an extended stay this summer with a group. The location of the hotel is great! Within walking distance of the River Walk entrance, Market Square, and other great attractions. If you do not want to walk then there is a hotel shuttle that runs from the lobby to anywhere in the downtown area that you need to go.

The hotel staff were courteous and made us feel very welcome during our stay! I always had a great experience with the hotel staff. The pool area is located in the center of the hotel which makes for a very relaxed and private atmosphere. It was very easy to travel to Sea World or Fiesta Texas to have some fun. Overall, myself and our group had a great experience at this hotel for a great rate!

Room Tip: The rooms that have a balcony that overlooks the pool are a great option!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManagerBBaker, General Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Market Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

I’m glad you had an enjoyable stay thanks for sharing your visit. I know my staff enjoyed your group too! Safe Travels! Ben, General Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had a great extended stay here at the Holiday Inn Downtown San Antonio! All of the staff there were awesome! They were always willing to meet our needs and the needs of other guests. It was so helpful that they had a shuttle to and from the downtown area. Their restaurant and breakfast buffet was very good. They have a good sized pool to accommodate many guests. The housekeeping service was great and always nice to interact with. When I went to the front desk to address any needs, they would take note and contact other staff to address the need soon. I would definitely recommend staying here. Their location is wonderful in light of being close enough to downtown to walk and visit, but being not directly downtown so that you don't have to be right in the middle of downtown traffic constantly. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for sharing your visit. I know my staff enjoyed your group too! Safe Travels! Ben, General Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Spent two months of my summer stay at the Holiday Inn and it was exceptional! Courteous staff, clean rooms, and a clean facility. I would recommend anyone who is planning a trip to San Antonio to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Garrett2013

Thank you for the kind words and taking time to share. Safe Travels! Ben, General Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I spent extended time at the Holiday Inn in June. The service was excellent and the staff worked to meet every need. The Pool area was well kept and rules were well enforced about a reasonable pool closing time. My room was very clean and was a perfect size. Beds were nice. Couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing glad you had a great stay and summer. Safe Travels! Ben, General Manager

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Am in San Antonio with the family, I chose to use some of my hard earned priority club points to bring the family to visit San Antonio. I had requested adjoining rooms which i couldnt get and also a fridge which i didnt get, and no real offer to assist. The first room (171) we had stank of damp and mold, the floor was totally sodden by the A/C. Couldn't phone reception as phone wasn't plugged in eventually found a socket but no answer so walked back to reception. Josh was able to find us another room, also smells damp but after long travel with 3 kids it was time get them to bed. I use Holiday Inn a lot all over the world and this is by far the worst Holiday Inn I've had the pleasure to stay in shame it's on my leisure time.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ACETT
GeneralManagerBBaker, General Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Market Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you taking time to share your stay. I am sorry your room was not to your liking. We try our best to handle all requests that our guests ask of us. I will pass on your comments with our guest services staff as well. Safe Travels! Ben, General Manager