Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport
$259
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$95
$137
$180
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$145
$239
$267
$219
Hyatt.com
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$245
$215
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshrimp tacosspg pointsfront desknorth star mallfitness roomthe hotel is cleanoutdoor poolshuttle servicebreakfast buffetfirst floorrooms are spaciousfitness centera great staywould definitely stay here againfelicialobbyapplebees
Reviewed February 26, 2014

spent a single night at the hotel on a business trip. clean and comfortable. I had breakfast down in the hotel restaurant, food was good, overall found the hotel a good value for the money spent and will definitely stay at this location again when in SA.

Room Tip: get a main level room is possible
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Kevin K, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear mjackson9548,

Thank you for the great review - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back soon! Take care!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

The staffs are so nice.. they helped us a lot..the hotel is quite beautiful as well..the decoration is a bit different..it is more calming and homey style.. I love this hotel very much..but the did not provide a bus shuttle to San Marcos outlet.. we had to hire a cab which is quite expensive..

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Asyura85,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive comments on your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your accommodations and thank you for recognizing our amazing staff. We hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I didnt stay here long. Just needed a place to sleep overnight for an early morning flight. But I was really impressed. I has just stayed a few days at a hotel south of San Antonio, paid more and got less. I stayed here, got a fantastic deal, paid less and got more. So, that alone made me happy.

I can't speak for all of the ammenities, as I wasnt able, nor did I have time, to take advantage. But, I would've paid more if I had to. The room was very clean. The bed extremely comfortable! The pillows were like sleeping on clouds and you get more than 2, which was perfect for me. It had a very modern feel, which I like and a microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot.

The staff: I didnt meet a lot of them due to my extremely short stay, but the few I did meet were very helpful and friendly. And the shuttle service to the airport was just perfect. I didnt wait long and the driver was just awesome and kind and very helpful.

Room Tip: For being on ground level and (room 119) I didnt hear a peep from outside noise or from anyone else. Really well sound proofed, I thought.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear DeeDot34,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoy your guest room, amenities and had an overall short but comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was my second stay and the hotel continues to perform well. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the free wifi works very well. There is a good work space in the room and the business area in the lobby was good. The bar area is excellent with great service and good food - try the shrimp tacos - great dish. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance - but, the bar area had excellent food at very good prices. The shuttle was good - about a ten minutes wait each way. I am not sure what chain had this building prior to Four Points, but, they did a good job adding power outlets and room layout.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear engineer64,

Thank you for sharing your helpful feedback. We are glad you are continuing to enjoy experiences with us. We hope you to decide to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Check in was smooth and the staff was friendly. Room was clean with a little more work space than some hotels. Same great Sheraton pillows and gym.

I ended up having to stay an extra day. They had no room for me so I had to find another hotel. Not their fault though. They offered their assistance finding another location.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Lots of activity on the main floor. People tend to smoke on the way to the entrance. I would select upper floors.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Tracy F,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your guest room and our hotel features. While apologize we could not accommodate your change in plans, we do hope you stay with us again soon.