“Four Points San Antonio Airport”

Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport
Ranked #57 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Rowlett, Texas
“Four Points San Antonio Airport”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Check in was smooth and the staff was friendly. Room was clean with a little more work space than some hotels. Same great Sheraton pillows and gym.

I ended up having to stay an extra day. They had no room for me so I had to find another hotel. Not their fault though. They offered their assistance finding another location.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Lots of activity on the main floor. People tend to smoke on the way to the entrance. I would select...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Tracy F,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your guest room and our hotel features. While apologize we could not accommodate your change in plans, we do hope you stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We only needed to stay 1 night and were looking for something reasonably priced, but had enough amenities and a decently sized room. We found the perfect place in Four Points.

I'm a SPG Platinum, so they gave us a suite for the night (slightly larger room, though not a full bedroom with separate living room). We were also welcomed with complimentary breakfast buffet the next morning for 2.

The room was super clean and bright. The hotel feels really new and fresh. We'd definitely come back.

The one odd theme we found was that there were warning signs around the parking lot about (Park at your own risk, etc) and the door on our hotel room had a warning to deadbolt the door when you were in the room. Not sure what happened but seems like safety was an issue at one point.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Songer5,

Thank you so much for writing about your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your accommodations and I hope to you stay with us again soon.
Hamburg, Iowa
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Everyone at this hotel was so friendly! The bartender was super nice, the front desk people were great, the manager always said good morning, and the waitress in the restaurant offered great service. We stayed here for 3 nights and I would definitely return if we are ever in San Antonio. The room was very clean. We were next to the elevator so I wondered if we were going to hear it all night but I didn't hear it once. The rooms are very quiet and can't hear much noise going on outside. Beds are comfortable. Good location close to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Dury Inn shuttle took me to this hotel . My reservation number was incorrect and couldn't be found according to the Front Desk Girl. I ask is this your telephone number? she said no. I'm confused. I ask well who did I give my credit card number?. she couldn't have cared less. I went to the computer in the lobby trying to find my reservation. nothing I ask this is DURY INN correct? she said yes. I said well maybe I'm at the wrong Dury Inn she said we all have the same rates. I checked in. next morning 12/25 I decided to check out. I discovered I wasn't at the Dury Inn. Dury Inn was across the street!!
wouldn't a professional front desk person be aware of this?
wouldn't a competent front desk professional call the number I showed her ?
of course she lied about the rate.it cost more to stay at
I called the Mgr. "Tony" he said he would look into it & call back. of course he didn't
he didn't care either. What was there to look into?I verified my reservation across the street
this is a unprofessional non caring hotel. This place is not 4 points in my opinion its over priced n over rated.
I'm sure this review will disappear but someone somewhere will read it.
BBB Or Consumer Affairs

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Four Points on Maltzberger Rd. while in San Antonio for business. The ice storm hit Dallas, flights were cancelled, we had turned in our rental car and weren't sure when we were going to get to fly out. The staff at Four Points were so kind and so accommodating that it was hardly a hardship at all! They extended our room to us for several more days for the same great rate. They shuttled us around for free, in there Shuttle Van. The breakfast was sooooo good! Carla, the bartender, makes delicious bloody Mary's and the local beers on tap were delicious! The beds are comfortable, t.v.'s are huge, decor is modern and relaxing... Totally impressed.

• Stayed December 2013
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We were so happy with selecting this hotel to block rooms for wedding guests. Meeting with Jackie Oliva, Director of Sales, made everything so easy and her recommendations were perfect! The hotel recommended the patio area with the fireplace for our Rehearsal and out of town guests meet and greet get together. Heather, Alex and the front desk staff were always ready to accommodate with any requests. The hotel lobby is so nice and a great place for guests to meet up. Thanks again!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Sandown, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 18, 2013

If you want almost perfection then stay here.
The staff were excellent very, very friendly , nothing was too much trouble and they were so helpful they would try to solve any query or problem straight way and made you feel special.
The hotel was spotless and clean with every amenity you could need, comfy quality beds, fridge microwave, iron/ironing board, free water every day, courtesy bus,
All good quality fittings.
The breakfast could have been slightly more comprehensive. and a bit more shade around the pool area but those are the only things that could be improved on.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple