“Excellent location to the airport” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport

Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport
Ranked #49 of 359 Hotels in San Antonio
“Excellent location to the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Amazing service at the check in counter. Helpful and happy. Super comfy mattresses. Very nice and new property. Clean rooms. Free courtesy shuttle to the airport and pick up when you return. And free extended parking at the hotel while you are gone on vacation. Highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Martin_Boyer_Austin
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2016
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and hope you can visit us again next time you come to our beautiful city.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Plano, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I really like this hotel. I have been staying here multiple weeks. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, all the employees are very pleasant and courteous. The food is very good, better than I expected. The only reason I do not give this property an excellent rating is the general lobby areas around the elevators, and the fitness room, are not cleaned and maintained well at all. It is such a disconnect for how the rest of the hotel experience is, it is striking. I can't believe the manager does not see this. I mentioned this to one employee a couple of weeks back, but I haven't seen any improvement.

Room Tip: The odd numbered rooms are away from the highways, but you really don't hear the cars on either...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2016
Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate the kind words, and especially the areas of improvement. We will continue to work hard and train our team members so we can exceed your expectations. We hope you visit us the next time you are in San Antonio and we would love to hear from you again.
Terre Haute, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel after a long day of driving. The room was so cozy and inviting as well as clean and polished in appearance. Make sure to request a menu at breakfast though - the buffet was boring (for a $9 price tag).

• Stayed September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, May 15, 2016
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and recommendations as we continue to strive to meet your every expectations. We hope you choose the Four Points San Antonio Airport, next time you visit our city.
Chesterfield, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was very happy with my stay here. Rooms were clean and quiet. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Shuttle service was quick from airport. Breakfast was good. The bar was not expensive.Would definitely stay here in the future

Room Tip: Happy hour is cheap with good selection
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank PhoenisSunDog
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, May 14, 2016
Thank you for your kind response. We appreciate your business, and I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope you choose us in the future when you come visit our beautiful city.
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We visited San Antonio this past weekend with another couple to go tubing in New Braunfels. Since I work in the hotel industry, I am hypercritical of the hotels that I stay at. I almost act like I am an inspector/shopper. The front desk agent was very friendly. She mentioned the happy hour specials in the bar as well as the breakfast buffet in the AM. We mentioned we were interested in eating out and she recommended a nice Puerto Rican restaurant close by (It was awesome, by the way). Our room was very "hip" and I loved it. The decor was simple and modern. It was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I ordered drinks from room service that were really good and came on time. The only things that I will complain about are the pool and the breakfast offerings. The pool was not very clean (there were feathers, leaves and a plastic bag floating around in it). The breakfast was not the best. For $9 I could have gotten something better elsewhere. The buffet food did not seem very appealing, so that is why I ordered off of the menu.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2016
Thank you for picking our hotel to stay at during your recent visit. I am just as critical as you when it comes to staying at other hotels, and I appreciate your review. We will look into the areas we can continue to improve, and I thank you for your nice comments on areas we are succeeding in. Hopefully next time you are in San Antonio, we can have you stay with us again.
Durham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was my first stay at a Four Points by Sheraton. I doubt it will be my last. This brand appears to be Sheraton's version of a Courtyard by Marriott.

The room was a little smaller and featured a side chair rather than the sofa normally found in Courtyards. I found the desk chair to be uncomfortable, but two ottomans, tucked cleverly into the bedside tables proved to be much better for use at the desk.

The bed was awesomely comfortable. In fact, it might have been too comfy. We spent four nights at this location, and sometimes I just didn't want to leave that wonderful bed.

The bath might have been a little smaller than the Courtyard, but it was still sufficiently comfortable. The bath decor was a little sparse, no towel bars, just hooks behind the door and a shelf under the vanity--and they were a little stingy with the towels: 2 towels, 2 wash cloths, 2 hand towels.

Weekday evenings there are drink specials and appetizer specials at the lobby bar. You can order them and take them back to enjoy in your room. The wings are a great deal, and they taste fabulous.

A nice stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, May 11, 2016
Thank you for your great review. We really appreciate the nice comments, and hope you stay with us during your next visit to San Antonio.
Frisco, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We have stayed around the San Antonio Airport area for visiting my closest relatives and have tried numerous hotels and couldn't quite find the best one, until now. If you're looking for a place with a comfortable bed, nice bathroom, this is the place for you. The room comes with free water bottles, microwave, fridge, mouthwash, etc. The little things that really add up.

We never used the pool, but it seemed decent (not that big, not that small). They have a restaurant/lobby bar that seemed to be nice, but we never used it.

Overall, I have to say if you're looking for a comfortable hotel to stay at, I would highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Chaitan M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2016
Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your kind words, and am glad we were able to accommodate you and yours. We hope you choose us the next time you are in San Antonio!