No photo provided
and 1 more site!
Fireside Inn San Antonio / Ft. Sam Houston
Ranked #20 of 41 San Antonio B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 25, 2011

For the price I thought I would get a decent room in a decent area. WRONG. The man at checkin was not friendly and when I got to my room, two Mexicans were drinking beer, talking loudly and playing Mariachi music right outside my door! Made no attempt to move and when I called front desk that did not immediately take care of the problem and wouldn't move me. The room had not been cleaned, there was a beer cap still on the floor! Very disappointed even for the price...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank eric w
There are newer reviews for Fireside Inn San Antonio / Ft. Sam Houston
Reviewed March 25, 2008

I booked this hotel through the government travel system. It was the worst hotel I've ever seen. The sign in the lobby says no refunds, I see why. I paid the money saw the room, bathroom, and then I left and found another hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank MarylandZena
Travelers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
#155 of 358 in San Antonio
Residence Inn San Antonio Airport/Alamo Heights
Residence Inn San Antonio Airpor...
#181 of 358 in San Antonio
Pear Tree Inn San Antonio Airport

Been to Fireside Inn San Antonio / Ft. Sam Houston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fireside Inn San Antonio / Ft. Sam Houston

Address: 1259 Austin Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78209-4854 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Uptown Broadway
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking
Ranked #20 of 41 B&Bs / Inns in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2 star — Fireside Inn San Antonio / Ft. Sam Houston 2*
The Americas Best Value Inn of San Antonio/Ft. Sam Houston is conveniently located one mile from IH 35 and is about one mile from Ft. Sam Houston. Our two-story, exterior designed hotel offers 34 beautifully furnished guest rooms featuring free high speed wireless Internet access, cable TV with Showtime, mini fridge, free local calls, electronic key entry and more. For our business travelers, fax and copy services are located at the front desk. We are centrally located within San Antonio, so that everything is just minutes away. Come relax and enjoy the value at the Americas Best Value Inn at Fort Sam Houston. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fireside Inn San Antonio / Ft. Sam Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.