All reviews evening reception chef mark made to order breakfast managers reception chips and salsa complimentary breakfast every morning house keeping indoor pool hot tub the entire staff family vacation sea world johnny piper jesse shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff are truly exempliary. This property has it all for a reasonable rate. The management always seem to find a way to "yes" for our needs during the stay. The evening reception is worth the price of admission itself. The breakfast was crowded but amazing as always. The short order chef is a pure joy to interact with while on-line. I highly recommend this property for any stay in San Antonio.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
805AnthonyS805, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for staying with us and your comments! We strive to exceed our guest expectations. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Johnathan made my entire day, every morning! He was amazing and made sure to start everyone’s day with a warm smile, a little dance and a delicious omelette. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the San Antonio area. Great staff and very clean!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Awesome! Great comments! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a large group of family come in for a baby shower at all different times over the weekend. Michelle was the best at checking us in fast and providing such excellent customer service. The rooms were very accommodating to fit our guest and checkout was very efficient due to Anna making the process easy! Thank you to all the staff our family had a wonderful stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family

We appreciate you taking time to comment on your experience and for recognizing some of our STAR Performers such as Michelle and Anna! They go the extra mile every day to make a difference in our guests stay! We hope to see you again something in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was dank, and musty. A/c did not work. We were moved two rooms down, same problem. Woke up at 4pm with the smell of marijuana very strong in the room. Front desk did nothing as we packed up and left.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Richard,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Good, bad or indifferent, guest feedback is invaluable as it lets us know areas we are doing well in and areas of opportunity. Please accept my apologies for placing you in a suite that was not ready to receive new guest and should have been placed out of service. I am truly sorry this was your experience while staying at my hotel. I can assure you this is not the norm for my hotel. I do hope when back in San Antonio you will give us another chance so we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every year we pick an Embassy suites for my daughters birthday, and every year the chain does an amazing job. First of all, check in was a breeze and the manager Jesse greeted us with a smile and great conversation. We let him know that we were checking in for my daughters birthday.

We went down later that evening for some snacks and drinks, followed by taking the kids swimming. Once we arrived back in our room we found a plate of treats for my daughter with a cold glass of milk as well as a personalized hand signed card.

The next morning we headed down for breakfast which was well laid out and all morning staff was very pleasant as well.

The hotel is an older property and does show some signs of slight wear, but it was clean, comfortable and well taken care of.

The staff went above and beyond for this trip and would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2020

Fantastic! We are thrilled you and your family had a wonderful time while staying with us. Thanks for recognizing Jesse! We hope we will see you again next year for your daughters birthday!