“Embassy Suites I-10” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #206 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Centennial, United States
“Embassy Suites I-10”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Not bad. For the price, wouldn't stay here again. Average accomodation. There were other major hotels in the area for less, but chose to stay loyal to Embassy Suites. Breakfast was great. Evening reception, average.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen a little short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any deficiencies experienced while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to continue to make improvements for our valuable guests. Thank you again for sharing.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
mpls, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Facilities / Rooms are in need of update. Service was great. Location was perfect - close to airport and other city attractions. Enjoyed the complimentary make to order breakfast and evening cocktail hour.

Thank Julie A. D
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room is an area we are actively examining. We are also taking a look at ways to improve our hotel and a renovation is in our near future. Please give us another look when your travels bring your our way again.
Torreon, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

The location of the hotel is amazing. You have many attractions at a very decent driving distance. Although the hotel has already several years running, the maintenance is very good, the rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast is excellent. If you travel with kids this is a PLUS. You have a very complete breakfast and that saves a lot of time. The attention of the people in the breakfast area is OUTSTANDING, excellent service!! I recommend this hotel 100%

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your review! I will share your comments with our entire team and of course thank them heartedly for their continued commitment to our guest satisfaction!
dulles airport, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is a great place to stay especially if you are traveling with family. The lobby is very welcoming and clean. The rooms are spacious , bathroom very small, but adequate. They offer complimentary breakfast with hot breakfast made to order. Excellent service. The onsite restaurant is strictly ok. If you have the time, would recommend venturing out. They also have complimentary drinks in the evening - We did not participate in that, so do not know what that entails. Highly recommend for families and business travelers.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We always feel jubilation when a guest as a terrific stay with us! Our 2-Room Suites provide the extra space for single travelers all the way up to multiple person family stays. This is one of our big differentiators over our competition...and the complimentary cook-to-order breakfast and evening manager's reception just makes it that much better! Thank you again for your feedback and come back and see us again soon!
Mansfield, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

I normally love Embassy Suites and stay at several each year. This one was disappointing compared to the others I've been to. The first complaint I have is the bathroom. Very small and cramped. The second is the breakfast. I normally rave about Embassy Suites breakfast, but this one was very sparse in the food variety at their buffet. Their omelette was about a third smaller than I'm used to seeing at this brand, and few fruit choices as well. The third complaint I have is the air conditioning unit made a loud banging type noise every ten minutes or so. I had to turn the unit off to sleep. For the money you spend to stay at an Embassy, you should expect more. The lobby was very nice, and the rooms were clean. This Embassy needs an update.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback as we are constantly trying to improve our guest's experience. We actively listen to all our guests that choose to share the details of their stay. I have also shared your feedback with the hotel Housekeeping, Engineering and Food & Beverage teams so we can continue to take steps to improve our hotel and level of service.
Harker Heights, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Bathroom is so tiny that you couldn't close the door if you were sitting on the toilet. Carpet was stained and old, looked like a cheap Motel 6....or worse. Room looked like my great aunt's house in 1978. But hey, the lobby looks awesome.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised on checking into an Embassy Suites for the first time. A 2 room suite with 2 40 inch REAL HD TVs, glassware (not plastic), kitchenette, quiet clean delightful space that felt more like an apartment than a hotel. In fact it was BIGGER than my apartment in Boston. VERY comfortable king bed and climate control. I slept better than when at home. If there was an Embassy suites in my neighborhood I would just move there. It's about the same per month as my apartment :-)