“Always stay here because of the people”

Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport
Ranked #34 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I travel a lot for business and try to always stay in a Hilton! Some of the other Embassy hotels are updated more but this is one of the busiest! The reason I love it is the people! We came in last night and Robert Marroquin was at the desk! He had 2 gentlemen checking in, one had a reservation the other didn't! He got the gentlemen a room and handles everything very efficiently plus was taking phone calls. great job!
There are many hotels in San Antonio that are more updated and this one needs it in some rooms but I keep coming back because of the service! Love these people!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Great to hear our service has exceeded your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Worst place to stay in the United States. Mold Mold Mold Need I say more. Filthy !!!!!!!!!. Went to this location with high expectations for an anniversary getaway with my wife. When we went up to the room it smelled like someone sprayed deodorizer in the room. As time went on it started to smell like mold and mildew. We tried to contact the front desk, the phone rang and rang and rang. We scrapped this idea and decided to venture up to the J.W. Marriott resort just a few short miles away. If you are in the area check it out, you wont be disappointed with the J. W. Marriot property. Don't stay at the Embassy Suites, their quality is going down hill.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

I'm really sorry your suite smelled of mold and your stay was not pleasant as a result of this. We have pinpointed the issue and are taking action to correct it. We can understand your frustration regarding the matter particularly on such a special occasion. We hope your travels to San Antonio will give us another opportunity to demostrate the type of service and condition you should expect from our hotel.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

When I go to San Antonio, I always stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel. Everyone is professional and takes good care of my stay. The breakfast is awesome, you can eat healthy. The evening get together is relaxing. I enjoy reading so this is a good time to do so. I have had several meals at Ellingtons and always had good service and the meals are great.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

It's wonderful to hear your stay was extremely satisfying. We look forward to doing it again!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on 4 occasions and every time they strengthen my fondness of Embassy. The food was awesome in the morning. The omelet guy made his own salsa for the omelettes and it was to die for, wish i just had some chips to eat it with also. The front desk staff was helpful at all times. I brought up my family and their kids for the weekend and they set up the room convenient for us and was there for my kids just as they treated me they treated them and they are not regulars. I had a great time with them and the pool being open late for adults is awesome. the hot tub was just that hot and very relaxing. We will go back.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We chose this hotel because the suites actually have a door between the bedroom and living areas. Great for my son's family with a baby that goes to bed early and great for me who likes to sleep in while my husband rises early. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Unfortunately on our second day the hotel was filled to capacity and the lines for the omelette bar was so long we opted not to wait. But the rest of the food was hot and fresh and the staff did a great job of keeping up with the crush of people. We didn't get to partake in the evening reception but it looked nice. The rooms were clean, nice amenities, very quiet. Bed was a little too firm for our taste. There was even a small playground outside for the little ones. A perfect place to stay with family. Perfect central location to get to all San Antonio has to offer.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your feeback regarding your stay. We will look into the mattress mentioned and also take a look at breakfast during busy times to see if there is something we can do to make it a better experience. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have stayed at many Embassy Suites across the United States; this one held up to my high expectations. We stayed here on a cross country trip while visiting a friend in the area. The room and all public guest areas were beautiful and clean. The hot breakfast was welcomed and delicious after several days on the road.
The gentleman who checked us in at the front desk was new and the manager was helping him through the process. No problems here, we waited patiently, and both were very polite and apologized for the delay.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jmclachlan13

It's great to hear your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to hosting you in the future again!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. The lobby and dining area were very attractive and open. The free breakfast was average. It was fun to have happy hour everyday from 530-730pm. The fitness room and laundry room were very nice. The room was starting to show a little age but was clean. The maid didn't speak English and I found that very disappointing. Parking is close to an entrance on both sides.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your comments regarding communication with our staff and age of suite. This will allow us to look for ways to improve on both. We look forward to your return visit.