“Slept very well”

Courtyard San Antonio Airport
Ranked #141 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed June 21, 2010

This is a good hotel if you have things to do around the San Antonio airport area. The room rates are very good. One note..jets do fly over this hotel in the morning and at night. The pool is nice but the hot tub needs some serious cleaning.

We slept very well and will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 20, 2010

This hotel follows the Courtyard formula; which is a pretty good one. Add to that a great location near the airport and friendly and helpful staff, and you've got a pretty good combination.

Internet is free (very good), but so s - l - o - w (very bad). I gave up and used my 3G mobile plan for an increase in speed.

Great pool with a spa and, perhaps most importantly for San Antonio, the AC worked extremely well!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 18, 2010

I stayed at this hotel twice over the course of our vacation as it was convenient to the airport. This was typical of a courtyard with clean rooms and decent breakfast buffet. My son loved the chocolate chip waffles. The only caution I have is that they're airport shuttle doesn't run 24 hours which became an issue as I arrived very late at night. The hotel agreed to cover the cost of the cab when I complained because I never heard of an airport shuttle that didn't run 24 hours. One good point is that it is located very close to the mall, which came in handy as my son was in desperate need of new sneakers, so we popped right over. Also within walking distance of Pappadeux restaurant which I always enjoy when I'm in Texas. Overall, very good for the value.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2010

The staff at this hotel were among the friendliest and most helpful I have encountered. From the front desk clerk to the shuttle van driver, everyone was extremely helpful. The hotel itself is convenient to the airport, clean and has a gym. So, if you are in town on business, this is a good hotel with a nice $10 breakfast buffet. I would stay here again in a minute.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2009

We have always used Marriotts, but it may be time for a change.
This one, the worst! The grounds are nice, but that's it. I called ahead to get 2 rooms on 1st floor as my husband and I were here with his 90 yr. Old mother to bury her husband.
5 pm, our room was not ready. Left our luggage in her room. Came back at 7 pm.,,still waited. Walked into room and it stunk.,Mold, which I am allergic to. Got us another room quickly across the hall, as an airline pilot did nit want the ground floor for security reasons!
Better room we thought as it opens to the courtyard.
Well.,,no. Air conditioner rattles, fan...all day and night. Kicks on and off every 10 minutes!
Actually bruised my hand hitting the damn thing. And no complimentary breakfast, as we are used to. $9.95! With the funeral and all, there was no time to deal with maintenance. They also screwed up us wanting a fridge which took an hour to get the first night. I cannot wait to go home and get away from the noise! Too hot here to not have the air.
I saw another courtyard down the street. Hope it is a better choice, for when we have to come back.

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed July 9, 2009

This hotel was extremely clean and beautiful. Everything was perfect and in great condition. The service was outstanding.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2009

My main requirement is cleanliness. We were comfortable. The breakfast had adaquate variety. The breakfast helper was amiable and helpful. The establishment appeared to have been remodeled. We didnt swim or jacuzzi. One of the two computers appeared to have some sticky in the keys and it didnt print. My expectations were met.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
Northeast San Antonio
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South
Uptown Broadway
Residence Inn San Antonio Airport/Alamo Heights
Residence Inn San Antonio Airpor...
#184 of 358 in San Antonio
Uptown Broadway
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
#160 of 358 in San Antonio

Been to Courtyard San Antonio Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard San Antonio Airport

Address: 8615 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78217-6315
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Northeast San Antonio
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#73 Business Hotel in San Antonio
Price Range: $96 - $162 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard San Antonio Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio